Try another verification method

Discus and support Try another verification method in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im trying to redeem a reward and it said i need a phone number on my account, when i try to put my phone number it won't receive me any code, and now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArthurBravo1, Jan 22, 2024.

1. ArthurBravo1
    ArthurBravo1 Guest

Im trying to redeem a reward and it said i need a phone number on my account, when i try to put my phone number it won't receive me any code, and now im blocked as it said, i wanted to know for how long im blocked, for trying it again
    Try another verification method [​IMG]

:)

ArthurBravo1, Jan 22, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi ArthurBravo1, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The Block usually lasts 24 hours.

You can try to reset the password, to unblock it.

Source: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2016113
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Try another verification method That verification method is currently inactive. Please try another method.

Hi Huynh, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to fill out the Account Reinstatement form.

Please, use this link: https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinstatement

I hope this helps.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Try another verification method That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method.

Hi Vitor, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Try using another verification method connected to your account.

For example, if you are using SMS to verify yourself and are hitting a block, try using an alternate email that is connected to the account to receive your authorization code.

You can use the sign-in helper: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2241206

[​IMG]

I hope this helps.
  5. SincereSiren01 Win User

Security info sign in problems

Also when i say i didn't get the code or that i want to try another verification method it just brings me back to the same screen.
  6. Rishabh0067 Win User

Why I don't receive code on my phone for microsoft account?

Try Different Communication Method:
    If you're not receiving the verification code through text message (SMS), consider trying an alternative communication method, such as email or a phone call. On the verification screen, look for the option to receive the code through an alternative method.
Thema:

1. Try another verification method - Similar Threads - Try another verification

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Wait a full minute, then give it another try.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wait a full minute, then give it another try.: New discs always say this. They start installing then this message happens. I’ve got a disc of a game that’s already downloaded and it works fine. Any clue how to fix this?...
  6. I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to transfer a game from one xbox to another in the same house but it doesn't...: I have the "allow transfer" option on for both consoles but when I click on the console name it doesn't show any games. 71d5a2fc-2626-4e22-bb2e-ca6d77927c15
  7. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  8. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  9. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: I was just attempting to sign into my Microsoft account when all of a sudden it said, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Get a new one or create another account. And I don't know what to do; I...
  10. i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription: i have xbox gold and cant play cod mw2 multiplayer. it tries to sell me another subscription 4d5535a4-6418-412b-a941-2449500187e2