Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

Discus and support Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maikalidk, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Maikalidk
    Maikalidk Guest

Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried is forza motosport 3. Please help

:)

Maikalidk, Feb 23, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Maikalidk. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This wheel is designed for PC only, it is not compatible with Xbox 360.

For future reference, questions or issues with 3rd party devices or accessories are best addressed by the manufacturer. For help with Trust products for example, you should contact their support instead. Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. GeoKetch Win User

USB Steering Wheel

Only USB steering wheels that are branded with XBOX 360 will work on an Xbox.
  4. Adam Sheetz Win User

I want to play a game on my xbox 360 with a usb steering wheel but it's not working

Hello Joshy T, thanks for reaching out to us. I understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 console has specific compatibility requirements for accessories like steering wheels, and not all USB steering wheels will work with it.

Here's why your Sonic Drive steering wheel might not work:

1.Compatibility: Xbox 360 games and the console itself only recognize officially licensed or compatible steering wheels. Third-party wheels, like Sonic Drive, might not have the necessary drivers or protocols to work with the console.

2.Input Mapping: Even if the wheel connects, it might not translate its inputs (buttons, pedals) into game actions correctly without specific driver or software support.

3.Button Layout Differences: The button layout on your Sonic Drive wheel might not match the standard Xbox 360 controller layout, leading to confusion and control issues.

Here's what you can do:

1. If your wheel has manufacturer-provided drivers or software for Xbox 360, download and install them. These might enable compatibility features.

2.Consider Officially Licensed Wheels: Unfortunately, if none of the above work, you might need to invest in an officially licensed Xbox 360 steering wheel.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can assist you with.
    Have a nice day,
    Adam.
  5. EdouardTASSART Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

Hello I bought a steering wheel Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel because I already have the adapter to connect the gamepad xbox 360 but when I connect the steering wheel he did not detect in the games, do you have the drivers?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

steering wheel

What steering wheel do you mean exactly?

A lot of PC products that work with Microsoft Windows will not work with the Microsoft Xbox 360.

Only officially licensed Xbox 360 compatible hardware works with the Xbox 360. This mainly has to do with the limited system storage space of the Xbox 360.

On a PC you can simply install lots and lots of drivers for any hardware product you plug in. On the Xbox 360, there is only space for a selected number of hardware devices, and only the

Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
    as well as an
    officially licensed HORI steering wheel
Thema:

1. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Trust predator steering

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. How to make my xbox trust a self signed certificate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make my xbox trust a self signed certificate?: I have a self signed certificate for a website im using on xbox, but the certificate is not trusted. How can I make it trusted inside the xbox? c8995feb-46ea-466f-a590-a854419fbc51
  4. On what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...: I tried to look in the Minecraft launcher but there is no profile button. I click on "manage profile" button where you can find after you click on the nickname top left like the Xbox nickname. So...
  5. I can't get my controllers to work anymore xbox 360 and Trust GXT 545

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controllers to work anymore xbox 360 and Trust GXT 545: Greetings! I've been using an XBOX 360 wireless controller on my pc for many years, I have a controller and a wireless adapter, it was always working fine, then recently I bought a 2nd...
  6. How to contact the Xbox trust and safety / wordfilter team

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact the Xbox trust and safety / wordfilter team: Support was useless so far, and there really seems to be an error in their wordfiltering algorithm. It's about my name/gamertag. I dunno about you, but I think it would make one think of...
  7. My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X: How can I get it work with the console? Its an USB microphone and the Xbox don't read it. Please help me. 3dc81153-6d50-4a9e-8ac6-a398d7257d89
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 crashes on PC with Trust GXT 555 Predator Joystick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 crashes on PC with Trust GXT 555 Predator Joystick: when i plug in my Trust GXT 555 Predator Joystick Flight Simulator crashes. when Trust GXT 555 Predator Joystick is plugged in and i start Flight Simulator it won't start. Name der fehlerhaften...
  9. Can I connect the Trust Gxt emita plus streaming microfon anyways to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect the Trust Gxt emita plus streaming microfon anyways to my xbox: I read that i cannot use the trust mic with the usb and my question is Can i use the trust emita plus streaming microfon anyways on the xbox one s? Please reply to me. Microfon:...
  10. headset trust gxt 383 dion bass vibration 7.1

in XBoX on Windows
    headset trust gxt 383 dion bass vibration 7.1: Hello I have the Trust GXT DION 7.1 and the usb port at the gigital connect box broke..What can i do , because i cant control the sound , the vibration and the mic in not working..Anyone?...