TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?

Discus and support TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No what he said was I'm part of X group that doesn't want Y product and can't understand why Z product isn't available as I would buy one of those and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roughstack, Mar 12, 2014.

  1. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?


    No what he said was I'm part of X group that doesn't want Y product and can't understand why Z product isn't available as I would buy one of those and maybe others would to.
     
    John Dowding, Sep 5, 2015
    #16
  2. No what he said was I'm part of X group that doesn't want Y product and can't understand why Z product isn't available as I would buy one of those and maybe others would to.

    ^Exactly. My post wasn't intended to be 'trollish' at all. When I see someone use the term "headset" I don't usually distinguish between the SS type and the plain old wired set
    that comes with the console... or the wireless "earpiece" type that we used to have, but they haven't bothered with this gen for some reason.

    The wireless earpiece one that was available for the 360 was less expensive than any headset out there now, that I'm aware of. It fit what I needed and wanted perfectly. Nothing
    about OP indicated (to me) that a similar type of device wouldn't be a viable option if it were available.

    Taking that into consideration, at worst my post wasn't really helpful since there isn't a product like that available. At best (which was the intention) I was simply trying to
    bring up a discussion that just may get a few more people interested in such a product... because who knows... if enough people show an interest, maybe it will grab the attention of a company that would be willing to fill that gap with a decent product.
     
    A Blue Illusion, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. A Blue Illusion Win User

    TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?

    Well Roughstack, it's like this.

    First off, I wasn't the one who necro'd the thread... although if I had checked the date, I may not have bothered to reply... but oh well.

    I was replying to ocelot's response. Please check the dates properly.

    BTW It's a discussion forum... funny thing... discussions happen here. Novel concept... eh?

    Next, I used the phrase "For those of us". Please check and let me know when that equates to my saying "I don't need them, so why does anyone..."

    My main point was... is... that FOR THOSE OF US who don't need a SS headset, there's no alternative but the std headset... which is frustrating. And, IMO, worth adding to a discussion. Also, please take into consideration that the phrase "for those of us",
    by default, rather implies that the one using it has a pretty good understanding that "not everybody is" s/he. Because... you know... another "novel concept" would be that not everyone wants or needs a SS headset.

    I don't own a PS4... and not that I have anything against it... but I couldn't possibly care less.

    Enjoy your console. ;-)
  4. A Blue Illusion Win User

    TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?

    True enough @Genchy. Nothing wrong with having both if you want them. I guess I'm just a bit irked that we still don't have a plain old wireless earpiece type headset like the one for the 360.

    For those of us who don't want/need a full headset, we're pretty much stuck with the std headset and tethered to the controller. One really can't appreciate how much freedom that little wireless earpiece allows until it isn't available anymore.
  5. rach3246 Win User

    TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?

    Amen to that!!! Xbox one still doesn't have a truly wireless headset! It's like they went backward in time. My brother in law and husband and I still complain about what a joke it is to be teathered to your headset. And don't even set it on the counter to
    get something out of the fridge because you will forget to pick it back up and it will go crashing to the floor while ripping out of your ear. And the 360 chat headset that attaches to your ear does not work with xbox one. Also we bought an expensive turtle
    beach that we discovered you cannot hear yourself talk in. Really Microsoft, it's been a while, what is so difficult about making a truly wireless headset, what we're you thinking, does anyone care????
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

    TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?

    No what he said was I'm part of X group that doesn't want Y product and can't understand why Z product isn't available as I would buy one of those and maybe others would to.

    ^Exactly. My post wasn't intended to be 'trollish' at all. When I see someone use the term "headset" I don't usually distinguish between the SS type and the plain old wired set
    that comes with the console... or the wireless "earpiece" type that we used to have, but they haven't bothered with this gen for some reason.

    The wireless earpiece one that was available for the 360 was less expensive than any headset out there now, that I'm aware of. It fit what I needed and wanted perfectly. Nothing
    about OP indicated (to me) that a similar type of device wouldn't be a viable option if it were available.

    Taking that into consideration, at worst my post wasn't really helpful since there isn't a product like that available. At best (which was the intention) I was simply trying to
    bring up a discussion that just may get a few more people interested in such a product... because who knows... if enough people show an interest, maybe it will grab the attention of a company that would be willing to fill that gap with a decent product.
  7. Roughstack Win User

    TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?

    I called you out on your, let's call it, "unhelpful" post and now you try to defend it... Lol

    Here's the facts: What you said was utterly useless, and borderlining on trolling. What you said was more or less this: "well I'm part of X group who doesn't need Y product, so this has no use to me." Well, I'm so glad you could share that with everyone,
    and contribute in such a meaningful and insightful way.

    "Certain things don't apply to certain people, and not everyone will want the same things."

    Thank you for pointing out that concept to everyone here, as if it wasn't already painfully obvious. Too bad it added exactly zero to the discussion.

    Go ahead and get the last word in, I can tell a guy like you really needs it.
Thema:

TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?

Loading...
  1. TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset? - Similar Threads - TRULY wireless headphones

  2. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  3. Xbox Series X fails to reconnect to a wireless WiFi network after signal loss, with UI...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X fails to reconnect to a wireless WiFi network after signal loss, with UI...: Xbox Series X OS 10.0.26100.8561 (but this has been going on for years). Steps to Reproduce: Connect the Xbox Series X to a WiFi network. Verify “Current network status” shows “All services...
  4. xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This...
  6. Official Xbox wireless mic not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox wireless mic not working: I can hear myself on mic monitoring the Xbox party can’t hear me or game chat and I have to unplug my controller and start headset first to get the mic to work (and even then sometimes it doesn’t...
  7. Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset): Hello all, this problem stems from another I’m having with discord on my Xbox. I can’t hear anyone in voice chat but they can hear me. I believe its because my headset chat mixer is set all the to...
  8. Wireless controller warranty date not matching with console warranty date

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller warranty date not matching with console warranty date: The console was purchased and registered on 12/25/24. The wireless controller came with the console, but wasn’t registered online until 6/30/25. The controller should have a 1 year warranty, same...
  9. Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Truly unpleasant interaction with Microsoft. Should it be illegal?: Microsoft erroneously blamed me for typing a profane message in an online chat and then penalized me by withholding my access to said service. I paid Microsoft a significant amount of money...
  10. I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont have the account my playstation minecraft is linked to anymore, is it truly...: As the question states the account that my playstation minecraft is linked to doesn't exist anymore is it possible to have microsoft manually unlink them or playstation maybe because I have tried...