True Crime New York City

Discus and support True Crime New York City in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love to see True Crime New York City on the backward compatible list. 118e6772-6959-4c52-8a50-f847be75e28a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InsatiabeMan, May 18, 2018.

1. InsatiabeMan
    InsatiabeMan Guest

True Crime New York City

I would love to see True Crime New York City on the backward compatible list.

:)

InsatiabeMan, May 18, 2018
  2. changing region on origonal xbox

I bought an first gen xbox game called True Crime New York City and normally my xbox will support these games but microsoft doesn't support this game and I need a Df's email to ask them to support this game

Street King 411, May 18, 2018
  3. StreetShark
    StreetShark Guest
    Favorite GameCube games

True Crime: New York City on Gamecube was very good. My favorite on GC was Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness and the Paper Mario title there.

StreetShark, May 18, 2018
  4. True Crime New York City

Please add true crime new york city to xbox one

joseph1291988, Sep 8, 2018
  5. TwoPlySheets
    TwoPlySheets Guest
    Best thing I can suggest is start a petition, let the game publisher know you want this game backward compatible. Your voice should be heard.

TwoPlySheets, Sep 9, 2018
  6. coco meat train, Sep 9, 2018
  7. banky71
    banky71 Guest
    I say the more games they add the better.

banky71, Sep 9, 2018
  8. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

True Crime New York City

Jurgen1488, Sep 28, 2018
  9. Chyrola Cuello, Sep 28, 2018
  10. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Guys!

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com is no longer accepting idea drives for backwards compatible games at this time. Please do not go there to make
    posts as they may be removed.

As of right now there is no indication of when they will re-open a specific idea drive for backwards compatible games.

This however does not mean you guys are no longer able to talk about your ideas as you can continue to post discussions here of games you would like to see.

Anytime an idea drive is set up again on Xbox Ideas or if an official megathread is created for this purpose we will definitely let everyone know!

Thank you guys for being valued Xbox Members! Have a wonderful day!

XBF Diego M, Nov 2, 2018
  11. joseph1291988 Win User

True Crime New York City

Please add true crime new york city to xbox one
  12. XBF Diego M Win User

True Crime New York City

Hey Guys!

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com is no longer accepting idea drives for backwards compatible games at this time. Please do not go there to make
    posts as they may be removed.

As of right now there is no indication of when they will re-open a specific idea drive for backwards compatible games.

This however does not mean you guys are no longer able to talk about your ideas as you can continue to post discussions here of games you would like to see.

Anytime an idea drive is set up again on Xbox Ideas or if an official megathread is created for this purpose we will definitely let everyone know!

Thank you guys for being valued Xbox Members! Have a wonderful day!
  13. coco meat train Win User

True Crime New York City

14. banky71 Win User

True Crime New York City

I say the more games they add the better.
  15. TwoPlySheets Win User

True Crime New York City

Best thing I can suggest is start a petition, let the game publisher know you want this game backward compatible. Your voice should be heard.
Thema:

True Crime New York City

1. True Crime New York City - Similar Threads - True Crime York

2. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  3. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  4. True ihave the same issue wish they would fix it play button is grayed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True ihave the same issue wish they would fix it play button is grayed out: Play button is grayed out how do I fix it on the game pass 704ad2f7-7dd0-4e44-a406-2042019bbf0d
  5. Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it true that xbox accounts are getting banned by hackers?: I heard that hackers are banning our xbox account and do whatever.so is it true? If it is how can I protect my acc? 2fe77aa0-9e3e-4282-8d7c-f390b20a234d
  6. Is this true I want to know if it is

in XboX Insiders
    Is this true I want to know if it is: Can you actually get the new Xbox dashboard when your Omega or Delta? I saw some people on Twitter saying that there friends that were enrolled in Omega got the new dashboard but I heard that it...
  7. Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store: Bring back true crime new york city on xbox store 96eaad77-1696-4f1c-a989-5d38f32f279c
  8. Are the rumors about an Xbox port of Mist Survival true?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the rumors about an Xbox port of Mist Survival true?: I know it's been a minute (five years actually) but I've heard recent rumors and I'd DEARLY love for this to happen! 892f580d-44de-4978-88ab-81eaf06f9da1
  9. 2K Games should continue & remake the True Crime games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K Games should continue & remake the True Crime games: THQ is True Crime games were amazing and seeing as 2K Games took over there WWE games they should also take over the True Crime games also.I mean True Crime Streets of LA & New York were...
  10. The True Crime Games Remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    The True Crime Games Remastered: With all the exclusives for PS, I would like to see XBOX make a comeback with remaking the True Crime games. Why PlayStation buys out developers, XBOX brings back Classic Games. Anyone else with...