Truck Driver xbox One -impossible job

Discus and support Truck Driver xbox One -impossible job in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All Has anyone completed the Waste of Time job for David on Truck Driver Xbox 1? It asks me to drive to certain point and then park the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trucker75Big, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Trucker75Big
    Trucker75Big Guest

Hi All

Has anyone completed the Waste of Time job for David on Truck Driver Xbox 1?

It asks me to drive to certain point and then park the trailer......I am not pulling a trailer. The job starts without one. Where do I pick the trailer up from?

Cheers

:)

Trucker75Big, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Max_Charb Win User

Hi, I've just completed the mission. Had to abandon the mission and go back to the power plant, pick the mission again and then I found the trailer at the usual pick up place at the power plant. Yeah, the mission is properly named; what a waste of time.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Not sure if these are any help but I found a YouTube Channel which has a Playlist of 10 Truck Driver videos so it may be on one of them hopefully:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAApFmDUfwlf6K1pVo0VzGEUD0U_7WcRP

Also found someone who live streamed them playing the game from the start..no clue how far into the game that mission is but the stream was 3 hours so may be on there is you are lucky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9zSwKYu5Tk
  4. Trucker75Big Win User

I have checked online and there is nothing I can find. Loads of videos but nothing 20hours into the game. Even tried ps4 option.

I have emailed the company
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I haven't played the game yet and I have also checked everywhere and there seems to be no information in regards to the said challenge or mission.

In this case, I would recommend reaching out to the game support in that way they can help and guide you with the necessary steps. Here you go: https://www.soedesco.com/contact
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Any Xbox Driving Games That Aren't Racing?

Truck Driver by SOEDESCO

Climb in your cabin, rev up your engine and hit the road in Truck Driver! Fuel up and cruise through a vast open world in one of the most beautiful machines known to man. Start off as a contractor and work your way up by taking on jobs, earning money
    and making a name for yourself amongst the local community. Buy your own trucks, get new parts and hurtle down the roads! Do you have what it takes to become a respected Truck Driver?

• Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
    • Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
    • Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
    • Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
    • Navigate through beautiful landscapes and fully explorable cities
Thema:

1. Truck Driver xbox One -impossible job - Similar Threads - Truck Driver impossible

2. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  3. Food Truck Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Food Truck Challenge: Hi there, After I upgraded to Windows 11, I am unable to play new levels on Food Truck Challenge - they are all stuck in download with 100% progress status. I would like to get refunded some of...
  4. uk truck sim crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uk truck sim crashes: there are 2 ways the game crashes. 1. directx - game crashes to desktop 2. opengl - game gives access violation error * what ive already tried is everything listed on this thread...
  5. uk truck sim doesnt run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uk truck sim doesnt run: [img] this is the error i get. i tried clean boot and repairing and reinstalling c++, but no luck. 5d769667-a123-4edf-b89a-59f0138a12cc
  6. Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass?: Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass? 534e8dd8-0a03-45a2-8cd0-5e6b35056671
  7. Truck Driver Soedesco achievements for unreleased dlc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Truck Driver Soedesco achievements for unreleased dlc.: This game has a number of achievements pertaining to the unreleased going north dlc. I thought achievements weren't live until dlc was released. I guess it's no big issue but would be nice if they...
  8. My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up and then shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up and then shuts off.: My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up when I turn it on and then shuts off. I hope show the video of it. I try all the other unplugging replug it in tips and it has not worked....
  9. How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver: How do you restart a downloaded game? ed24240e-d051-41da-ae67-c020d6c23df1
  10. ATS ( American Truck Sim)

in XboX Insiders
    ATS ( American Truck Sim): If we got a guide for ATS and we don't have the actual game it doesn't make any sense plus it would be a great addition to xbox submitted by /u/Ddavis4567 [link] [comments]