Truck Driver Soedesco achievements for unreleased dlc.

Discus and support Truck Driver Soedesco achievements for unreleased dlc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This game has a number of achievements pertaining to the unreleased going north dlc. I thought achievements weren't live until dlc was released. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R0dent, Jul 22, 2022.

1. R0dent
    R0dent Guest

This game has a number of achievements pertaining to the unreleased going north dlc. I thought achievements weren't live until dlc was released. I guess it's no big issue but would be nice if they were taken off till dlc release. Unless I am mistaken as a small number have popped them. There seems no way to pop these achievements legitimatelly.

Getting in the aluminium industry.

Everything is made of aluminium.

Fishers friend.

Fishes all around mangefjell.

Sheep everywhere.

On the fashion business.

Dominating mangefjell.

Finding the troll.

:)

R0dent, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello R0dent,

We appreciate for your quick response. Just want to check if you have visited this link: Heading North achievements in Truck Driver (trueachievements.com). Here you can see all updates of the Heading North Add-on for Truck Driver. We suggest to check this link and see if this resolve your issue.

If you have any other questions, please response to this thread.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Xbox-Forum-Moderator

Microsoft-Community
  3. R0dent Win User

Hi,

I'm playing on series S, and I haven't personally unlocked these achievements. They show up in the standard achievement list I view from my series S, despite the fact the heading north dlc is as of yet unavailable. They do show a 0.3% unlock rate. I wanted to confirm I wasn't missing anything, and this was an oversight.
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi R0dent,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi R0dent,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you wanted to take off the unrelease DLC on Truck Driver Soedesco. For us to further verify, we would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

1. Which platform are you playing the game?

2. Have you unlock the achievements prior to the release of the DLC?

3. Where are you viewing the achievement ( on a console or a website)?

You may also try to check this article for more helpful information. Heading North achievements in Truck Driver (trueachievements.com)

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi R0dent,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Truck Driver Soedesco achievements for unreleased dlc. - Similar Threads - Truck Driver Soedesco

2. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  3. Food Truck Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Food Truck Challenge: Hi there, After I upgraded to Windows 11, I am unable to play new levels on Food Truck Challenge - they are all stuck in download with 100% progress status. I would like to get refunded some of...
  4. uk truck sim crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uk truck sim crashes: there are 2 ways the game crashes. 1. directx - game crashes to desktop 2. opengl - game gives access violation error * what ive already tried is everything listed on this thread...
  5. uk truck sim doesnt run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uk truck sim doesnt run: [img] this is the error i get. i tried clean boot and repairing and reinstalling c++, but no luck. 5d769667-a123-4edf-b89a-59f0138a12cc
  6. Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass?: Will we see a Train Simulator and Truck Simulator on Xbox game pass? 534e8dd8-0a03-45a2-8cd0-5e6b35056671
  7. Truck Driver xbox One -impossible job

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Truck Driver xbox One -impossible job: Hi All Has anyone completed the Waste of Time job for David on Truck Driver Xbox 1? It asks me to drive to certain point and then park the trailer......I am not pulling a trailer. The job starts...
  8. My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up and then shuts off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up and then shuts off.: My Xbox One s is making noises like a truck backing up when I turn it on and then shuts off. I hope show the video of it. I try all the other unplugging replug it in tips and it has not worked....
  9. How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restart a downloaded game. Example: Truck Driver: How do you restart a downloaded game? ed24240e-d051-41da-ae67-c020d6c23df1
  10. ATS ( American Truck Sim)

in XboX Insiders
    ATS ( American Truck Sim): If we got a guide for ATS and we don't have the actual game it doesn't make any sense plus it would be a great addition to xbox submitted by /u/Ddavis4567 [link] [comments]