Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

Discus and support Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by caroline lafargue, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

Hello all !

I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works :
    351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034

I've tried downloading on a usb stick (both ntfc and fat32 formatted) the files available here (update and reset to factory defaults), pushing all the right buttons, but it doesn't change a thing i still get stuck with that error code and can't seem to be able to get past it.

Would anyone here have a solution ?

Thank you !

:)

caroline lafargue, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Caroline. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble updating your Xbox 360. Not only that, but based on the information you provided, I would like to ask if you tried every potential solution from 2 to 7 (excluding the fifth) Microsoft shared on this related article?

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/system-update-help

If your answer is affirmative, and you still have problems updating your console, according to this same article, it seems that your console has an issue that needs to be repaired. But unfortunately, Microsoft no longer repairs the Xbox 360.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. mo2s17 Win User

Failed update can't play may anymore please someone help me out ?

4. Claytonese Win User

Dashboard Update not popping up?

strange i was able to update my old xbox 360 but not my 360 slim
  5. FOTYA SKILO Win User

Disc Read error (but with different symptoms?)

My 360 does this for Fallout 3, I took my game to a friends house and the game worked fine on their system which is not hooked up to the internet and did not download the 7/19 update. I troubleshooted with Xbox and their final solution was the game was to
    old for the xbox slim system, sounds like bull to me!
  6. Kiesey Win User

3151 0000 0080 0300 D000 0185

Thema:

1. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting updating old

2. What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue: I have pressed continue, restart keep my apps and games and, restart and erase everything and nothing has worked cf9aa764-4bcd-415f-a952-e4a3a1933d2f
  3. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter: Hi! I started my Xbox One console and it displayed the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. I tried to select CONTINUE but the screen froze. When trying to reset, it simply restarted the console, both...
  4. Troubleshooting not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting not working: So recently my Xbox has been very buggy, I have been getting black screens, lag, crashing and now my troubleshooting won’t work, I’m taking the power cord out, waiting for 30 seconds, plugging it...
  5. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  6. Troubleshoot

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubleshoot: I am having troubling loading MW3 it says failed login request [Hawthrone] 49af9619-fe74-42ac-99c3-ad68548132e3
  7. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  8. There's a date of the new troubleshooting update?

in XboX Insiders
    There's a date of the new troubleshooting update?: My xbox didn't work since january. When the new troubleshooting for insiders update will be lauched? submitted by /u/haruo_ghs [link] [comments]
  9. Update can't update. Can't wire. Can't get to troubleshoot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update can't update. Can't wire. Can't get to troubleshoot.: The update didn't do it's thing. I can't get past the update screen it says "there was a problem with the update. Error code 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Check network connection then try...
  10. How do you get troubleshooting off the screen when updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get troubleshooting off the screen when updating: I need help with troubleshooting b5a6f86f-69a0-488c-a1d0-739869d17058