Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button

Discus and support Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button We were all playing Xbox Kinect 360 just fine last night and today.... then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hunnybunny1, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Hunnybunny1
    Hunnybunny1 Guest

We were all playing Xbox Kinect 360 just fine last night and today.... then all of a sudden in the middle of playing it started having glitches where silver long triangles and word stretches were coming across the screen causing the screen to be glitchy
    everywhere, so I went to troubleshooting website. I turned off the power, I unplugged all the wires in back, I removed the hard drive, I waited a couple of minutes, I popped it back in, then when I tuturn the Xbox 360 kinnect console back on, the power button
    turns green and then turns a solid red and the screen has a E82 error. I did have the console standing upright (which I'm not too happy about but thats what the directions said to), when I reset everything and unplugged everything. It is now laying flat and
    I'm still getting this error code. What could be the problem? Please help asap.

:)

Hunnybunny1, Sep 27, 2018
  2. quaid2304
    quaid2304 Guest
    red light

My console has a red light that apears after i turn it on,then error E82 comes up on my screen,What does this mean?.

And only power cord plugged in with out video cords connected to console, then when i turn power on it stays green on tell i put the video cords back in the console.Still reading error E82.

quaid2304, Sep 27, 2018
  3. E82 Error

Hi I'm getting the above error on bootup.

The Xbox powers up ok but immediately the E82 message"System Error contact Xbox customer support" appears.

The centre of the power button stays red but the ring is not illuminated.

I've tried the troubleshooting with no luck.

i.e. disconnecting all leads/accessories/hardrive

The error remains even when booting with no hard drive or another hard drive.

The power supply looks ok as on powerup it's light is solid green.

I also tried the Ambassador Chat but none were available.

The Xbox is a 360 S Star Wars edition purchased in June 2012.

Sweinhundsoldat, Sep 27, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

5. Try contacting xbox support.

RoyalCeltic2018, Nov 3, 2018
  6. RoyalCeltic2018 Win User

Try contacting xbox support.
  7. WPAK Win User

8. gds1972 Win User

Xbox 360

9. WPAK Win User

xbox 360 is showing E82 and not working

10. WPAK Win User

E 82

Thema:

1. Troubleshooting glitching then error code E82 and solid red power button - Similar Threads - Troubleshooting glitching error

2. What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue: I have pressed continue, restart keep my apps and games and, restart and erase everything and nothing has worked cf9aa764-4bcd-415f-a952-e4a3a1933d2f
  3. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter: Hi! I started my Xbox One console and it displayed the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. I tried to select CONTINUE but the screen froze. When trying to reset, it simply restarted the console, both...
  4. Troubleshooting not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting not working: So recently my Xbox has been very buggy, I have been getting black screens, lag, crashing and now my troubleshooting won’t work, I’m taking the power cord out, waiting for 30 seconds, plugging it...
  5. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  6. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  7. Troubleshoot

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubleshoot: I am having troubling loading MW3 it says failed login request [Hawthrone] 49af9619-fe74-42ac-99c3-ad68548132e3
  8. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  9. Headset audio troubleshooting

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset audio troubleshooting: Hi, Currently I’m having an issue on my series X where all of my headphones have choppy audio that cuts in and out when playing games, navigating the Home Screen, watching video, pretty much all...
  10. There's a date of the new troubleshooting update?

in XboX Insiders
    There's a date of the new troubleshooting update?: My xbox didn't work since january. When the new troubleshooting for insiders update will be lauched? submitted by /u/haruo_ghs [link] [comments]