troubleshooting game (roblox)

Discus and support troubleshooting game (roblox) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Im having trouble with loading up roblox every time i try to start it the just says not respounding on the top ive already checked the compatibility... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sania Dihan, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Sania Dihan
    Sania Dihan Guest

Hi Im having trouble with loading up roblox every time i try to start it the just says not respounding on the top ive already checked the compatibility ive uninstalled and reinstalled ive tryed to best to understand the problem and i cant seem to find i have a similar problem with another game valorant and my brother has some how fixed it but doesnt know how he did and cant seem to fix roblox ive also tried factory reseting which was my last choice and it seemed to not work so any advice would help.

:)

Sania Dihan, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Sania Dihan Win User

Hi Sorry for the inconvience ive found out the problem and have solved. thanks for reaching out anyways.
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Sania D, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

I understand that you are having problems loading Roblox.

In order to provide you with some solutions that may help you rule out possible causes of the problem, I would like you to provide me with more information about it.

Specifically, I would like to know the following:

What platform are you playing Roblox on?
    What device model are you using?
    What version of Roblox do you have installed?
    Have you tried playing other games on your device? If so, do they work properly?
    Have you noticed any recent changes to your device or your internet connection that could be related to the problem?
    This information will help me identify the most likely cause of the problem and to suggest specific solutions, not only from me but from other experts in the community.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  4. Vanessaez Win User

Hi Sania D,

No problem. It would be great if you could share the solution and what was going on. Anyway, I'm glad you were able to solve your inconvenience.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Roblox keeps crashing on launch, the most recent thing done was to do a Defender Offline Scan.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to launch Roblox. Game launching issues happens when there is compatibility issue, third-party software preventing the game to launch and issues with either the game or PC.

Based on the information you provided, it seems that you have already taken some steps to troubleshoot the issue. Since you have already reinstalled Roblox and updated your drivers, the next step would be to try resetting the app. Here's how you can do it:

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps.

3. Scroll down and find Roblox.

4. Click on it and select Advanced options.

5. Scroll down and click on Reset.

If resetting the app doesn't work, you can also try running Roblox in compatibility mode. Here's how:

1. Right-click on the Roblox shortcut and select Properties.

2. Click on the Compatibility tab.

3. Check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

4. Select Windows 8 from the drop-down menu.

5. Click Apply and then OK.

Then, you may try the troubleshooting you have not tried for Xbox app game launching issues here: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox App for Windows

If issue still persists, you can try contacting Roblox support for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Roblox chat

What I meant by Roblox Developer is someone that works for Roblox and develops the Roblox game engine and platform not someone that makes games using the Roblox game engine.

Additionally try reaching out to roblox support.
Thema:

1. troubleshooting game (roblox) - Similar Threads - troubleshooting game roblox

2. What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue: I have pressed continue, restart keep my apps and games and, restart and erase everything and nothing has worked cf9aa764-4bcd-415f-a952-e4a3a1933d2f
  3. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter: Hi! I started my Xbox One console and it displayed the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. I tried to select CONTINUE but the screen froze. When trying to reset, it simply restarted the console, both...
  4. Troubleshooting not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting not working: So recently my Xbox has been very buggy, I have been getting black screens, lag, crashing and now my troubleshooting won’t work, I’m taking the power cord out, waiting for 30 seconds, plugging it...
  5. Error Code 0x87e5000a when launching a game and troubleshooting does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87e5000a when launching a game and troubleshooting does not work.: Problem with my Xbox one S where upon launching a game it freezes momentarily and after 30 seconds a display appears with the error code 0x87e5000a. I have read multiple suggestions including...
  6. Game Install Troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Install Troubleshooting: Hello, my name's Tawny. I recently bought Halo Wars 2 on the xbox games store. I recently installed the xbox app but are having major difficulties with getting it to work and install my game. I...
  7. Game update frozen and nothing works to troubleshoot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update frozen and nothing works to troubleshoot: I tried to play minecraft on my xbox one s, and it told me it needed an update. The update froze and does not do anything. I tried pausing, canceling it, Uninstalling the entire game, restarting...
  8. troubleshoot game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    troubleshoot game: Really need help! My brother is game sharing mw2 to me an every time I try to play it it connect to the internet an test connection and when I do that it says it’s all good but still won’t let me...
  9. Fortnite game troubleshoot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite game troubleshoot: Hey there!...can somebody hrlp me with my issue? I purchased Fortnite on Xbox Live Gold. Game doesn't load since the time i purchased. It says MATCHMAKING, FINDING MATCH but doesn't load..i tried...
  10. XBox PC - troubleshoot with a game

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox PC - troubleshoot with a game: Hi! Can anybody please tell me why "Homicide Squad Hidden Crimes" game does not load after last XBox Update on my PC (december, 9th)? Thanks in advance. 40040113-52b5-4ad0-ba17-8955e315f21f