Troubleshoot startup errors on Xbox One

Discus and support Troubleshoot startup errors on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; From your page HERE Can someone please clarify E101 - Line 5. "Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your flash drive. The files should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyDitchfield, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Troubleshoot startup errors on Xbox One

From your page
    HERE

Can someone please clarify E101 - Line 5.

"Copy the $SystemUpdate file from the .zip file to your flash drive. The files should be copied to the
    root directory, and there shouldn't be any other files on the flash drive."

the "$SystemUpdate file" is not a file, its a folder. Should this folder be copied to the root directory or should the files
    out of it be copied to the root directory dispensing with the "$SystemUpdate" FOLDER?

Come on Microsoft, this is basic stuff isnt it?

:)

AndyDitchfield, Jun 2, 2020
  2. ✨Jamie✨ Win User

Update

To resolve this problem, use the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter:
    1. Go to the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter.
    2. Scroll down the screen and select E203.
    3. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Offline Updates

4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Update Error E102

Hi Marius,

To try and resolve this problem, use the Xbox One startup error troubleshooter:

1. Go to the
      Xbox One Startup Error Solution
    2. Scroll down the screen and select E102.
    3. Follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.

If nothing on the troubleshooter helps, then the console has a hardware failure and would need to be sent in for repair or the console will need to be replaced.
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

System Error E102

Thema:

Troubleshoot startup errors on Xbox One

1. Troubleshoot startup errors on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot startup errors

2. What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue: I have pressed continue, restart keep my apps and games and, restart and erase everything and nothing has worked cf9aa764-4bcd-415f-a952-e4a3a1933d2f
  3. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter: Hi! I started my Xbox One console and it displayed the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. I tried to select CONTINUE but the screen froze. When trying to reset, it simply restarted the console, both...
  4. Troubleshooting not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting not working: So recently my Xbox has been very buggy, I have been getting black screens, lag, crashing and now my troubleshooting won’t work, I’m taking the power cord out, waiting for 30 seconds, plugging it...
  5. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  6. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  7. Unable to navigate Xbox startup Troubleshooting message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to navigate Xbox startup Troubleshooting message: My original xbox one has been stuck on the green loading screen when booting up for a while now. I am trying to factory reset it. I can bring up the troubleshooting menu by holding down the pair...
  8. Xbox showing nothing but a grey screen..... even on troubleshooting startup! Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox showing nothing but a grey screen..... even on troubleshooting startup! Why?: I turned on my Xbox Series S recently to find a grey screen upon startup. I took the steps to initiate a troubleshoot menu on startup but even that gives me a grey screen. I have no idea what's...
  9. Xbox keeps returning on troubleshoot screen on startup, possibly due to OS.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps returning on troubleshoot screen on startup, possibly due to OS.: Original post with all the details of my dilemma here Pretty sure it might be in a preview update. The OS on my Xbox doesn’t match any of the ones on the website. If I install the latest update...
  10. Startup Troubleshoot with NO ERROR CODE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Startup Troubleshoot with NO ERROR CODE: Every time I start up my xbox one I get a "troubleshoot" screen giving me the options of continue, reset to factory settings, offline update and to turn my console off. There is no error code...