troubleshoot game

Discus and support troubleshoot game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Really need help! My brother is game sharing mw2 to me an every time I try to play it it connect to the internet an test connection and when I do that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T Davies23, Dec 12, 2022.

1. T Davies23
    T Davies23 Guest

troubleshoot game

Really need help! My brother is game sharing mw2 to me an every time I try to play it it connect to the internet an test connection and when I do that it says it’s all good but still won’t let me play it!also I have other games saying the account that bought this needs to sign in which I already have done an made it my home an Xbox but still won’t let me play it!Been waiting 5 hours now no games can be played at all.

:)

T Davies23, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Games troubleshooting

Although you've tried a power cycle, try a hard reset; hold the power button for 10 seconds then press it again to reboot the system. Your games and saves etc aren't affected by a hard reset.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Game Install Troubleshooting

Hello Tawny, thanks for sharing that. I can suggest other possible solutions in that case:

Option A:

1. Sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store

2. Reset the Microsoft store cache using the wreset.exe command

You can follow detailed instructions here

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/m...

3. Double check if everything is up to date via Windows Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update, also check for Updates via Microsoft store

4. Once everything is up to date try now to sign in with your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store

5. Finally open the Xbox app and see if you can install the game

Option B:

Open task manager and go to the startup tab, once there click "disable" on each app listed there

After that Restart the PC and see if the problem is solved

Option C:

Do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that please follow this article

https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Game Install Troubleshooting

Hi Tawny, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you willing to assist with this

I just want to confirm, now the download is always stuck in 40% or if you wait a while an error code appears?
    If you're receiving an error code after waiting a while please list it here

Meanwhile, may I know if you tried all the possible to provided in this article?
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...

And what system are you using, Windows 10 or 11?
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Troubleshooting Game DVR

Hey MUHAMUD 360! Give these steps a shot in this order and let me know if it helps at all.

1. - Go to the settings and disable the 'Record with DVR' setting
    2. - Hold the power button till your console turns off
    3. - Unplug the power cable, and leave it unplugged for ~5 mins
    4. - Plug it back in, and re-enable the option.
    Thanks!
  6. Sania Dihan Win User

troubleshooting game (roblox)

Hi Sorry for the inconvience ive found out the problem and have solved. thanks for reaching out anyways.
Thema:

troubleshoot game

1. troubleshoot game - Similar Threads - troubleshoot game

2. What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox is in a troubleshoot and will not reset or continue: I have pressed continue, restart keep my apps and games and, restart and erase everything and nothing has worked cf9aa764-4bcd-415f-a952-e4a3a1933d2f
  3. The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Startup Troubleshooter: Hi! I started my Xbox One console and it displayed the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. I tried to select CONTINUE but the screen froze. When trying to reset, it simply restarted the console, both...
  4. Troubleshooting not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting not working: So recently my Xbox has been very buggy, I have been getting black screens, lag, crashing and now my troubleshooting won’t work, I’m taking the power cord out, waiting for 30 seconds, plugging it...
  5. troubleshooting game (roblox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    troubleshooting game (roblox): Hi Im having trouble with loading up roblox every time i try to start it the just says not respounding on the top ive already checked the compatibility ive uninstalled and reinstalled ive tryed to...
  6. Error Code 0x87e5000a when launching a game and troubleshooting does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 0x87e5000a when launching a game and troubleshooting does not work.: Problem with my Xbox one S where upon launching a game it freezes momentarily and after 30 seconds a display appears with the error code 0x87e5000a. I have read multiple suggestions including...
  7. Game Install Troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Install Troubleshooting: Hello, my name's Tawny. I recently bought Halo Wars 2 on the xbox games store. I recently installed the xbox app but are having major difficulties with getting it to work and install my game. I...
  8. Game update frozen and nothing works to troubleshoot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update frozen and nothing works to troubleshoot: I tried to play minecraft on my xbox one s, and it told me it needed an update. The update froze and does not do anything. I tried pausing, canceling it, Uninstalling the entire game, restarting...
  9. Fortnite game troubleshoot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite game troubleshoot: Hey there!...can somebody hrlp me with my issue? I purchased Fortnite on Xbox Live Gold. Game doesn't load since the time i purchased. It says MATCHMAKING, FINDING MATCH but doesn't load..i tried...
  10. XBox PC - troubleshoot with a game

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox PC - troubleshoot with a game: Hi! Can anybody please tell me why "Homicide Squad Hidden Crimes" game does not load after last XBox Update on my PC (december, 9th)? Thanks in advance. 40040113-52b5-4ad0-ba17-8955e315f21f