Troubles staying connected to xbox live

Discus and support Troubles staying connected to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So first this is my second post on this issue. To summarize, I can connect to xbox live at first without any issues, however, 5 minutes go by and I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeShag18, Feb 6, 2014.

1. JoeShag18
    JoeShag18 Guest

So first this is my second post on this issue. To summarize, I can connect to xbox live at first without any issues, however, 5 minutes go by and I get disconnected from live. If I restart my xbox I can start over again only to have the same disconnection
    happen. This makes it very frustrating to play any online multiplayer game. I have tried 6 different online multiplayer games and get the same results for each, so it is not the games that are the issues. This has been going on for almost 2 months now. I have
    cleared system cache, deleted and re started my gamer profile and I have done a full reset of my router. I ran a network test and here is what I got:

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Michigan, USA

Modem brand & model number: Netgear B90 - 755044 - 15

Router brand & model number: Netgear B90 - 755044 - 15

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Internal adapter

Things you have tried: See above

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown: Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? Open nat

Any Error Codes you encounter: No

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Frontier

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

D: 192.168.254.254, 0.0.0.0

S: WPA2

C: 1

Thank you for any help in advance! Let me know if you need more information!

:)

JoeShag18, Feb 6, 2014
  2. help me

having trouble staying connected to xbox live playing a game and it kicks me out of xbox live help please resolve lagging issue just renewed my account might have been a mistake

TWIST3DxSINN3Rx, Feb 6, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Troubles Connecting/Staying Connected to Xbox Live

For error codes that are not listed on the error code page, you will need to contact phone support

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx

x24hrs2livex, Feb 6, 2014
  4. Securiteks
    Securiteks Guest

Hello, If you know how to get into you modem settings make sure UPnP it enabled. Also be try to be hard wired aka Ethernet Cable. If all else goes bad.. Id call up your Internet provider and report your problem.

Securiteks, Feb 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: