Trouble

Discus and support Trouble in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Trouble You could add your Xbox's MAC address to the allowed list in your router's configuration page and it will allow it online. To locate your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TT FEAR TT, Jun 15, 2017.

1. TT FEAR TT
    TT FEAR TT Guest

Trouble

Trouble
    You could add your Xbox's MAC address to the allowed list in your router's configuration page and it will allow it online.

To locate your Xbox's MAC address go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings. The MAC Addresses for the wired and wireless adapters will be displayed. Write them down as they are long.

:)

TT FEAR TT, Jun 15, 2017
  2. Butterscotch
    Butterscotch Guest
    Trouble Controlling The Car

Maybe you guys are right and I just need to play the game some more until I get a better feel for it. Samsim, no I haven't been using the handbrake. Should I be favoring it over the regular brake?

Butterscotch, Jun 15, 2017
  3. kelseyville
    kelseyville Guest
    trouble with smartglasse

im having trouble connecting to smartglass has this happen to you what should i do help me piz

kelseyville, Jun 15, 2017
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Trouble

You could add your Xbox's MAC address to the allowed list in your router's configuration page and it will allow it online.

To locate your Xbox's MAC address go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings. The MAC Addresses for the wired and wireless adapters will be displayed. Write them down as they are long.

ChiefJoboo, Jun 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Trouble