Trouble with xbox 360

Discus and support Trouble with xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox 360 from a person. When I try factory reset it, it says required storage device has been removed. But I can't get rid of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnlivedBadge364, May 25, 2018.

1. Trouble with xbox 360

I bought a Xbox 360 from a person. When I try factory reset it, it says required storage device has been removed. But I can't get rid of the previous owners profiles. I have deleted their profiles and games and apps many times and they keep coming back.
    Also it connects to internet but not Xbox live. I tried unplugging my router for 5 mins and plugging back in, but that didn't solve the problem. I attached external hard drive for additional memory but still couldn't reset the Xbox. Should I return it,
    or can this be fixed?

:)

UnlivedBadge364, May 25, 2018
  2. THEAJFACTOR
    THEAJFACTOR Guest
    Can I still use my live on Xbox 360

I'm having trouble connecting to live with Xbox 360. I have no trouble with live on Xbox One. Are they discontinuing live 360 at some point?

THEAJFACTOR, May 25, 2018
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Trouble With My Xbox 360

Configure a USB flash drive for use with your console, copy over the saves you need and your profile, then power off and remove your HDD.

Power back up without the HDD attached. See if things settle down and go back to normal.

What you're describing sounds like a failing HDD. If that's all it is you can probably pick up a used HDD from GameStop, Best Buy, or Micro Center for a decent price as a replacement. Just make sure to test it with a compatible original XBOX game to verify
    the drive's properly formatted and parititoned.

IceStorm III, May 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Trouble with xbox 360