trouble with the community in the banning policy not being fair enlightenment

Discus and support trouble with the community in the banning policy not being fair enlightenment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just wondering why when I was banned for sexual inappropriate behavior how the monitoring team didn't catch when they supposedly caught me all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seanloveszombie, May 14, 2015.

1. trouble with the community in the banning policy not being fair enlightenment

I was just wondering why when I was banned for sexual inappropriate behavior how the monitoring team didn't catch when they supposedly caught me all the time on two different gamertag for a head over 29,000 gamer points in 20 to 1 another the people I was
    frequently doing stuff with never got banned cuz I had their gamertags written down and everytime i readded them they never got banned and I knew the one girl personally for up to 7 years Pacific Lee told me she was banned once for 2 weeks for that specific
    behavior never permanently banned like my console them both my tags sorry just wondering why that and if somebody hi up would like personal information of minor who these gamers were or what I have to say about the situation I can provide reference number
    gamertags what not and so on and so foforth.

:)

seanloveszombie, May 14, 2015
  2. Boethius(2)
    Boethius(2) Guest
    About Console Bans Or Suspensions..

They want to say it though NanoTechSoldier and due to bannings being so commonplace it's a fuction of the LIVE community so should be addressed as is. People shouldn't ignore what's going on with a community they want to be involved in if it's such a thing.
    Environment is a better word. A big part of the XBOX environment is banning so why should they not say it? There are a lot of people being banned without cause too.

Boethius(2), May 14, 2015
  3. fair banning

i know i reported them. i know they are not chat banned

Jaymz the Great, May 14, 2015
  4. trouble with the community in the banning policy not being fair enlightenment

If you have reason to report other gamers, do it on your console.

It takes a awful lot of "sexual inappropriate behavior" to get both tags and a console permanently banned.

THEOWENKILLER, May 14, 2015
  5. aww thats cute buddy is that what you think it's kind of funny that I did it with them on both gamertags but they were never punished the same way I have the problem with that sorry if you don't.what is childish response to my post so I thought I'd be a
    little bit of a child back

6. get over here this real life saying it takes two to tango and it's funny that I wasn't being the inappropriate one each time in the first place they were asking for the attention so that's what I gave them but no punishment is dis don't to them for that
    kind of stuff or what not.trouble with the community in the banning policy not being fair enlightenment :(;(;(

7. No one here works for microsoft, all reports need to be made on your console.

Clearly you know why you were banned so there is no point linking the suspension form.

THEOWENKILLER, May 14, 2015
  8. trouble with the community in the banning policy not being fair enlightenment

Lol Michael was trying to say before been there done that obviously hasn't solve the problem help me so why you trying to come on here run your mouth I don't know don't run your mouth over a communication thing unless you going to do in somebody's face so
    I got to say.lolkid

9. C cRaZy D
    C cRaZy D Guest
    Please follow the steps THEOWENKILLER suggested. There's nothing else you can do.

C cRaZy D, Oct 31, 2018
  10. seanloveszombie Win User

get over here this real life saying it takes two to tango and it's funny that I wasn't being the inappropriate one each time in the first place they were asking for the attention so that's what I gave them but no punishment is dis don't to them for that
    kind of stuff or what not.:(;(;(
  11. THEOWENKILLER Win User

No one here works for microsoft, all reports need to be made on your console.

Clearly you know why you were banned so there is no point linking the suspension form.
  12. C cRaZy D Win User

Please follow the steps THEOWENKILLER suggested. There's nothing else you can do.
  13. seanloveszombie Win User

Lol Michael was trying to say before been there done that obviously hasn't solve the problem help me so why you trying to come on here run your mouth I don't know don't run your mouth over a communication thing unless you going to do in somebody's face so
    I got to say.lolkid
  14. seanloveszombie Win User

aww thats cute buddy is that what you think it's kind of funny that I did it with them on both gamertags but they were never punished the same way I have the problem with that sorry if you don't.what is childish response to my post so I thought I'd be a
    little bit of a child back
Thema:

1. trouble with the community in the banning policy not being fair enlightenment - Similar Threads - trouble community banning

2. troubles signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubles signing in: i have troubles signing in, it shows a white screen. i DO NOT want to remove all my accounts cause they are old and store lots of items. PLEASE help!! 83f0ba8b-7f90-4ee8-b247-cf6f80bae2e9
  3. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  4. Having trouble playing games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble playing games: I have to sign in with another account on my Xbox when ever I want to play a specific game on my new Xbox, even games that I bought, this never happened on the old one and just don’t know what I...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  7. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  8. Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble updating my Xbox One Wireless Controller firmware.: I am attempting to update my Xbox One Wireless Controller to then connect it via Bluetooth to my PC since it is currently not appearing, however I have used 5+ micro-USB cables and one which I...
  9. Audio trouble

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio trouble: I am trying to change my audio settings through the "audio&music" tab on my xbox one S and it's grayed out and that's typically a connection issue but I have never had a corded headset and have...
  10. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...