Trouble with signing in to minecraft

Discus and support Trouble with signing in to minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So this is a pretty big problem that i'm having currently. I'm not even sure which part of it is the actual problem and which parts of it are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ihaveaproblem111, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Trouble with signing in to minecraft

So this is a pretty big problem that i'm having currently. I'm not even sure which part of it is the actual problem and which parts of it are irrelevant. So i'll outline it step by step:

1. I log out of my Minecraft account due to a bug

2. I attempt to sign back in using my email address (signing in through Microsoft, not Mojang)

3. However, when i sign back in, it asks me to set my Xbox Gamertag. Which I already set when i migrated a few months ago

4. When i go to the launcher Homescreen, it asks me to buy the game again

5. All the same launcher installations are there, like Optifine and forge.

6. It will only let me play the demo

7. When I die in demo it calls me 'Player'.

8. I log out again because I think I may have signed into the wrong account.

9. When looking on the internet for answers, it asks me to sign into Microsoft. One of the autosaved usernames that appears is not an email. When I attempt to use it in Minecraft, and enter the password which i believe is correct (though I am not entirely sure) it tells me that sign in is blocked due to entering the wrong password too many times.

10. I don't even know if the non-email username is valid because I thought usernames that you had to enter along with your password could only be emails, but the system accepts it anyway.

11. My non-email username is not a part of one of my email addresses.

12. So I don't know if my non-email username is even mine, or the one that is connected to my Minecraft account.

13. I attempt to reset the password, but even when I do that, sign in is still blocked.

14. I attempt to recover my account by filling out a form, but that does not work.

15. Using 'I forgot my username' does not work, because my main email address is the username that logs into the account that asks me to buy Minecraft again, and my other email 'has no matching accounts'.

So that's about where I'm up too. So i've got two accounts any i don't know which one is mine, and one of them thinks I don't have minecraft and the other is blocked and doesn't wanna get unblocked. Please help.

:)

ihaveaproblem111, Jun 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Trouble with signing in to minecraft