Trouble with pdp controller

Discus and support Trouble with pdp controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jakwon Turner, Feb 14, 2024.

1. Trouble with pdp controller

I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I recalibrated it so many times even reset it as well nothing happens. Still a stick drift and im a hardcore call of duty player

:)

Jakwon Turner, Feb 14, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Bush is key2 Win User

Text to Speech or Narrator on during gameplay....

what control do you have

because If you have a pdp control if in the settings of the pdp control
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Pdp controllers

as far as I can tell the Pdp controllers only have a 3.5mm jack so if your headset has that jack, then I'd say it would work, otherwise you may need an adapter.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Pdp controllers

Is your headset wired or wireless? The short answer would be yes. I check PDP's website and it says their Xbox controllers have a standard 3.5 mm jack for headsets, so you should be golden. The only non-compatible headsets listed on

this page
    for standard Xbox controllers and licensed Xbox products from third parties like PDP, are headsets that have 2.5mm jacks that typically require an adaptor. (Adaptor details were on that linked page.) Turtle Beach uses a standard 3.5.mm for their
    headsets, I believe...

If you're having wireless headset issues, you should contact Turtle Beach's support about that. https://support.turtlebeach.com/hc/en-us
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

PDP controller

Hey! My name is Kyle and I'm happy to help.

This may be just a software problem, does it happen in all games? Have you tried using the controller with a different device?
Thema:

1. Trouble with pdp controller - Similar Threads - Trouble pdp controller

2. trouble with xbox Tcui

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble with xbox Tcui: Hi all,Every time i load the launcher and click Microsoft login "GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working" pops up and then it says that i cant sign into xbox live. Ive tried resting the app...
  3. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  6. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  7. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  8. Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.: Hello, I am currently having troubles when joining a minecraft bedrock world on Xbox. I have enabled some add-ons from the marketplace store (dragon fire, tinkerers construct, etc.) and whenever...
  9. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  10. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...