trouble with my xbox one connection

Discus and support trouble with my xbox one connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i've tried everything that was said up top its not giving me any info from pressing y fc949c5d-7986-4a54-9f5e-0fbc8d6ecb2a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UCE TUNEsterONE, Jan 13, 2014.

1. trouble with my xbox one connection

i've tried everything that was said up top its not giving me any info from pressing y

:)

UCE TUNEsterONE, Jan 13, 2014
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    XBOX

Hi Xbox Fan!

It appears that you are having trouble with your network or network connection.

Please review the steps here:
    “I need help with my Xbox One network connection”
    and see if they help.

Please reply and let us know if your issue persists

Thanks again for reaching out!

XBF George L, Jan 13, 2014
  3. Xbox One Connection Troubles

Hey there TimeToWreckM8s,

Apologies for the delayed response. We have some steps
    here
    that can help troubleshoot connection issues if you are still running into trouble. If you need further help, be sure to create a new thread and we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Jan 13, 2014
  4. trouble with my xbox one connection

i live in lawton, Oklahoma USA. the modem that im using is an ARRIS model number CM900A the Router that im also using is a NETGEAR N600 wireless Dual Band Router WNDR3400 model number N/A. and im using wired. things that i have tried: Upnp is enabled yes.
    Nat is open yes. i've encountered before nat type stricted or nat cone error from trying to open my nat on Cod ghosts by holding down the lefted button right and both triggers while the test mutiplayer connection and test network connection were in progress,
    and then i got a nat cone error message, backed out to the main menu to continue playing COD and my nat type was open it worked. i also open my xbox live ports for the xbox one and manually changed my Dns settings with my isp tech that was here a few days
    ago as well as my mac address. ip settings manually as well with the techs assistant. now my settings on my router: get dynamically from your isp Domain name server dns sever: use theses dns server router mac address use this mac addres Wan setup: Dos Protection
    enable Dmz server enable Respond to ping: uncheck Disable proxing unchecked MTU 1500 Nat filtering: secured. Lan setup Use router as Dhcp server,checked. Address reservation ip address is the same as the xbox ones mac as well as the ip address Dns same. Rip
    direction is set to both and Rip version is disabled. these are my setting and i pretty much the rest is at default from my isp tech has instructed. Qos uncheck bandwith uncheck enable wmm checked. Ipv6 disabled. now keep in mind this Tech that was here is
    a gamer as well. My ISP is Fidelity.... i ran the test connection and it reply Its all good your console is now connected to the internet. A to continue i press Y nothing happened and theres no option to press Y................ Heres what had happen to me
    brand new xbox one out of the box three weeks into playing the console perfect connection loving the new xbox one, im playing then all of a sudden every thing in the house goes out tree lights go out tv, monitor lights but only for a split second. Ddos rite?
    i didnt know. then few weeks later it happends again. now my settings looks differnt upload will packet loss will change alot latency with go up. in other words my xbox one was telling my internet that i can only get a lower speed at times a higher latency
    and download would drop as well as the upload will go up. but this is at certain times this will happend. now when i check my internet speed online while the xbox is on i'll get a low reading when i turn the xbox one off it soars all the way up, towards what
    i pay for my internet. i have a clean line from what i was told and the internet is steady. my speed 15.54 ping is 28ms upload is at 1.02 my xbox one from this test as well 14.61 mbps upload speed 1.20 mbps down load packet loss 0 upload packet loss 7 percent
    Mtu 1480 latency 71. why is all theses reading all out of wack compare to my internet connetion. meaning before perfect now sucks i dont even want to get online due to thease change latency and packet loss mtu download. going on a month now trying to fix my
    xbox to where it was.....it lags alot now and ive done all that was told to do this is my last resort before i decide to sell or throw this xbox away

UCE TUNEsterONE, Jan 13, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

trouble with my xbox one connection