Trouble with launching games and streaming, I’ve tried everything possible

Discus and support Trouble with launching games and streaming, I’ve tried everything possible in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox series s (August 11, 2024) Last night, I was plying red dead redemption 2, it was working perfectly fine while I was streaming my game play. Hours... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BitterWillow000, Aug 13, 2024.

1. Trouble with launching games and streaming, I’ve tried everything possible

Xbox series s (August 11, 2024) Last night, I was plying red dead redemption 2, it was working perfectly fine while I was streaming my game play. Hours in, my stream disconnected, no biggie right? I tested and reconnected my internet, nothing fixed. I decided to let my xbox cool down for the night.

Today (August 12,2024) I log back in, and wanted to play some more red dead redemption 2, it launched, but only the art work of Arthur (the icon for the game) was stuck on my screen. I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game, once the game was installed, I joined discord on my Xbox and wanted to stream, tried again, disconnected again like last night. The game is still stuck on the same screen but I can still interact with it? my other games won't work, YouTube is bugged along with Spotify, and I've tried almost about everything.

Anyone with this problem that have fixed it, or xbox gurus can you please give me some advice and help (p.s I'm not waiting hours and hours on the xbox help line) (Everything is updated. Downside is that I'm upstairs and a Ethernet cable won't be possible)

submitted by /u/BitterWillow000
    [link] [comments]

/u/BitterWillow000, Aug 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Trouble with launching games and streaming, I’ve tried everything possible