Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

Discus and support Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pilotdave181, Jun 19, 2024.

1. pilotdave181
    pilotdave181 Guest

Hey everyone

I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several issues including the sound being choppy (apparently a common issue) and also the wi-fi stopped working out of nowhere. The wi-fi worked fine before and never really had any issues. I tried reconnecting to WiFi, my 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz just always refused to connect and would show up when going through settings but wouldn't connect. So I tried a complete factory reset of my Xbox. The setup went smoothly and wi-fi was again working no problem. After painfully reinstalling F1 22 (for some reason the disc was now considered damaged and had to do a manual installation via the store), I successfully launched the game. However, after doing this the WiFi again stopped working. What's going on here? How is F1 22 causing internet issues?

:)

pilotdave181, Jun 19, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: