Trouble using new xbox

Discus and support Trouble using new xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to log into my Xbox and I’m getting this message Sign in Microsoft.com/link ea08d66c-4bbd-4348-9772-50aeb866a17e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pierce Pepsi, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Pierce Pepsi
    Pierce Pepsi Guest

Trouble using new xbox

I am trying to log into my Xbox and I’m getting this message Sign in Microsoft.com/link

:)

Pierce Pepsi, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Trouble using new xbox

Hi Pierce P, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are having this problem, try logging into your account at https://account.live.com. It should ask you to verify your account. Once done, restart the console, then try logging in again and see if it works fine.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d088efc8-541a-4afc-9d1c-e2de95900a59

I hope this information can be useful to you, if you have any other doubts/questions or if the problem persists, you can write to me again. I wish you Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. HassanB Win User

Trouble viewing the new terms of use

At this point since you've tried all the options that are available to you online, it would be best if you reach out to a phone support agent and explain what's been going on. It might be an account issue of some sort since you said that it's coming up with
    "something being wrong with the credentials".

They would be best equipped to help you from here on out. Do update the post if you're able to solve the issue with how it was solved for you. You should be able to reach out to phone support by visiting this page
    here.

Sorry I wasn't able to directly assist you.
  4. Craggy123 Win User

That link works fine. I've followed the steps and put in all the correct information but it still keeps sending me in a loop after I sign in with both my account and the parent account and accept the TOU with both.
  5. Craggy123 Win User

The link takes me to a page saying that it has been moved
  6. Craggy123 Win User

I've tried both now and on the website it says that the password is wrong but when I tried to download the profile on to my xbox it says there is a problem with the credentials I'm using to sign in. It would be much clearer if every option I tried said that
    the password was wrong but it seems that there are several reasons why this isn't working. And btw I appreciate the help you are providing.
Thema:

Trouble using new xbox

1. Trouble using new xbox - Similar Threads - Trouble using

2. trouble with xbox Tcui

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble with xbox Tcui: Hi all,Every time i load the launcher and click Microsoft login "GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working" pops up and then it says that i cant sign into xbox live. Ive tried resting the app...
  3. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  6. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  7. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  8. Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.: Hello, I am currently having troubles when joining a minecraft bedrock world on Xbox. I have enabled some add-ons from the marketplace store (dragon fire, tinkerers construct, etc.) and whenever...
  9. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  10. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...