Trouble Signing into Xbox App on PC Windows 11

Discus and support Trouble Signing into Xbox App on PC Windows 11 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; about 5 or 6 months ago i got signed out of the xbox app and anytime i try to sign back in it, It gives me this error message with a code 0x800004005.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GamerGuy420, Apr 30, 2024.

1. GamerGuy420
    GamerGuy420 Guest

about 5 or 6 months ago i got signed out of the xbox app and anytime i try to sign back in it, It gives me this error message with a code 0x800004005. Ive tried all the fixes suggested by everyone here and reddit did all of them. Nothing works. Please help I've been unable to play any game pass game for months now thanks!

:)

GamerGuy420, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Nathan G1 Win User

Xbox Login Attempt after fresh Windows 11 reinstall.

Yup, I’m able to sign in to the Xbox app perfectly fine from my phone. The only device I’m having trouble on is the one that has a newly installed Windows 11. I saw another commenter state that they too recently installed Windows on their PC so maybe that’s related to the issue.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why is there an xbox companion app and an xbox app for PC? Just put all the features in one app.

Hello amramlinebarger, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

The Xbox Console Companion app is mainly for Windows 10 and allows you to stream your Xbox One to One X consoles on Windows 10. This app does not work with the Series X/S consoles though and the Xbox app is recommended for streaming to your PC if you're running Windows 11.

If you are running Windows 11 the only way we'd ask you to try installing the app is if you were having trouble with your Xbox games just to see if that would help.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Xbox series x controller work with Windows 11

Of course. Why not.

The Xbox app Game Pass App is going to come pre-installed on Windows 11, and Microsft want users to connect their controllers trouble free to the new OS.

The biggest issue would be to check if your PC is compatible for Windows 11, not your controllers.

In any event, Win 11 won't suddenly make Win 10 obsolete.
  5. NyanKat101 Win User

Microsoft account sign in problem

Hello Georges, thank you for replying to my question. Yes I have Windows 11 version 21H2. I unfortunately can't download the Xbox companion app due to the problem of being unable to sign into a Microsoft account on my computer. I am able to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox and Microsoft website its just the apps I have trouble signing in to.
  6. LokeshDokara Win User

All text is bug_me in Injustice 2

I am playing on Windows 11 PC. Installed the game using Xbox App.
Thema:

1. Trouble Signing into Xbox App on PC Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Trouble Signing App

2. trouble with xbox Tcui

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble with xbox Tcui: Hi all,Every time i load the launcher and click Microsoft login "GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working" pops up and then it says that i cant sign into xbox live. Ive tried resting the app...
  3. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  4. troubles signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubles signing in: i have troubles signing in, it shows a white screen. i DO NOT want to remove all my accounts cause they are old and store lots of items. PLEASE help!! 83f0ba8b-7f90-4ee8-b247-cf6f80bae2e9
  5. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  8. Trouble with signing in to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with signing in to minecraft: So this is a pretty big problem that i'm having currently. I'm not even sure which part of it is the actual problem and which parts of it are irrelevant. So i'll outline it step by step: 1. I log...
  9. Having trouble signing into Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble signing into Xbox live: Having trouble signing into Xbox live bd5a6a8b-0dba-4f95-8677-cab01b90ee9a
  10. Trouble signing into the xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble signing into the xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop.: I cannot log into my xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop. I click the log in prompt and the screen goes white without any writing on it. 4eb8433a-31c2-4cb9-824f-e4be5751e9cc