Trouble signing in and using other features.

Discus and support Trouble signing in and using other features. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Turned my Xbox on around an hour ago and despite having the option to instant sign me in it told me to sign in with a controller. It was taking a long... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Snorfl, Jun 19, 2019.

1. /u/Snorfl
    /u/Snorfl Guest

Turned my Xbox on around an hour ago and despite having the option to instant sign me in it told me to sign in with a controller. It was taking a long time to load so I hard reset and when it signed me in I wasn't able to invite one if my friends to a party, I go to my profile and it says "Online Status Unknown". I also am not able to view any of my messages and when I click on any of my friends profile, it's all gray and no information is shown. Internet has always been fine but I reset that just to check but it still does the same thing. I've reset it 3 times now and so far nothing has changed. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a fix for this. Edit. I'm in Beta ring if that helps.

submitted by /u/Snorfl
    [link] [comments]

/u/Snorfl, Jun 19, 2019
  2. SilberBarde26 Win User

I am connected to Xbox live on my Xbox 1 but I am unable to access it playing dragon age inquisition

Same Troubles here. Cannot play FIFA 14 and 15 online on xbox one !

I get "you use be signed into xbox live to access online features"
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

unable to change account settings

Hey again! I understand that you may have had access to other features or settings, but this Terms of Use prompt must be accepted by the Parent Account if you are on a Child Account; there is no way to get around this. I'm sorry for the extra work, but the
    Parent Account needs to sign in to accept the new Terms. Please let us know if you have any trouble with that, thanks!
  4. L0NG5H0T 721 Win User

cant connect to xbox live

also please note i can sign in on other consoles without trouble and this console as long as i use different hard drive
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Does anyone know a solution to this issue?

I save myself the trouble by not using said feature at all...
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Account has gold but console says i need to purchase it

Hi xFALL3nxbuffalo!

If your brother is able to sign in and use Gold features on one console, but not the other, that could indicate that his console was set as the
    Home console for an account to share that account's Gold membership on that console. If you try signing into your brother's console with your account to test, are you able to use Gold features from that console?
Thema:

1. Trouble signing in and using other features. - Similar Threads - Trouble signing using

2. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  3. Trouble Signing into Xbox App on PC Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Signing into Xbox App on PC Windows 11: about 5 or 6 months ago i got signed out of the xbox app and anytime i try to sign back in it, It gives me this error message with a code 0x800004005. Ive tried all the fixes suggested by everyone...
  4. troubles signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubles signing in: i have troubles signing in, it shows a white screen. i DO NOT want to remove all my accounts cause they are old and store lots of items. PLEASE help!! 83f0ba8b-7f90-4ee8-b247-cf6f80bae2e9
  5. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...
  6. I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble signing in to my Xbox Live account: When logging into the Xbox Live account, an error appears: "The background task activation is spurious xbox" or "An illegal state change was requested" 54b09cc4-1f8e-44c0-a505-818c9415bade
  7. Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X: I have gone through many forums and I haven’t found a solution that works. For some reason I can no longer connect to Xbox live when trying to play any 360 game I have either purchased or...
  8. Trouble with signing in to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with signing in to minecraft: So this is a pretty big problem that i'm having currently. I'm not even sure which part of it is the actual problem and which parts of it are irrelevant. So i'll outline it step by step: 1. I log...
  9. Having trouble signing into Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble signing into Xbox live: Having trouble signing into Xbox live bd5a6a8b-0dba-4f95-8677-cab01b90ee9a
  10. Trouble signing into the xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble signing into the xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop.: I cannot log into my xbox app on my HP Pavillion Laptop. I click the log in prompt and the screen goes white without any writing on it. 4eb8433a-31c2-4cb9-824f-e4be5751e9cc