Trouble renewing my Xbox Live Subscription

Discus and support Trouble renewing my Xbox Live Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried renewing my Xbox Live subscription. It wouldn't work on my PC or on the console. I made sure my credit card info was up to date and that there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LionsDad, Feb 23, 2014.

1. LionsDad
    LionsDad Guest

I tried renewing my Xbox Live subscription. It wouldn't work on my PC or on the console. I made sure my credit card info was up to date and that there were funds in the account the card is for. I even tried using another card and neither worked. Please help.

:)

LionsDad, Feb 23, 2014
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Having Trouble renewing my subscription

Oh right, sorry. I thought I saw something about that, I clearly didn't. Apologies.

~

In that case, you might want to try to recreate the scenario that caused it.

If it does not appear again, it could just be that the promotion was a time-limited one and that it expired between the time you saw it and when you got to the next page.

These are similar to the Dashboard deals I was talking about in that you have to be able to complete them at the time they appear, and cannot be offered outside of that. In this instance you were seeing it because you were attempting to cancel your auto-renewal.

maxen, Feb 23, 2014
  3. JZAnKRAYKRAY
    JZAnKRAYKRAY Guest
    Having Trouble renewing my subscription

right. I saved the screeshots and the web address of the offer. I am just waiting for an Admin to come and help me out. I already went on XBOX Live chat help, on a computer, online, and they said to come here because Admins here have the ability to offer
    promotional rates on live subscriptions.

JZAnKRAYKRAY, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Trouble renewing my Xbox Live Subscription

Hey there LionsDad,

Did you get any kind of error code when you tried to renew your subscription?

If you have a payment method on file and Auto-Renew is on than your subscription should renew automatically as long as all the billing information is correct. Go to

My account for more information on managing accounts and here for
    Billing information.

If all else fails you could contact support directly. They would be happy to get you squared away.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

Hope this helps. Please let us know how you make out

BriceMcMillan, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: