Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards

Discus and support Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried redeeming 5000 reward points for a 5$ gift card. It says something went wrong and now my points are gone and I don't have a gift card balance.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bruceleeoytrn, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards

I tried redeeming 5000 reward points for a 5$ gift card. It says something went wrong and now my points are gone and I don't have a gift card balance. What are my options?

:)

Bruceleeoytrn, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Bruceleeoytrn! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues redeeming. Have you tried contacting the rewards support about this?

https://rewards.bing.com/support
  4. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Hi there all , I've bought a voucher with the point's in the Xbox that you save up. But it won't work

Xbox/Microsoft currency redeemed from the rewards program are automatically deposited into the accounts balance. They do not provide a separate code. Check the account balance of the account that redeemed the rewards points.
Thema:

1. Trouble redeeming rewards points on Xbox Rewards - Similar Threads - Trouble redeeming rewards

2. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  3. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  4. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  5. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  6. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  7. Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.: Hello, I am currently having troubles when joining a minecraft bedrock world on Xbox. I have enabled some add-ons from the marketplace store (dragon fire, tinkerers construct, etc.) and whenever...
  8. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  9. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  10. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...