Trouble redeeming my 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership

Discus and support Trouble redeeming my 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is what I see when I go to my Microsoft account under last orders : 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership 15,000 points Ordered on 9/29/2017 Status:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PinkFreudian, Oct 9, 2017.

1. PinkFreudian
    PinkFreudian Guest

This is what I see when I go to my Microsoft account under last orders :

3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership
    15,000 points
    Ordered on 9/29/2017

It has yet to applied to my account.

I have talked with several customer service reps and they finally to contact you with this ticket number:

[Mod Removed]

I also received this a week ago and have yet to hear any feedback:

[table][tr][td]Thanks for contacting Microsoft Rewards Customer Support. Your Service Request (SR): [Mod Removed] has been assigned to a member of our support team. Our goal is to respond to your question within the next 24 hours. Important: Do not edit the subject line. It is encoded with the SR number so that all related messages are appended to the same case.[/td][/tr][/table]

:)

PinkFreudian, Oct 9, 2017
  2. H33H30N001
    H33H30N001 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold not working

Hi, I got live gold membership 3 months ago, by redeeming a code. The problem is, yesterday live gold worked, and suddenly my xbox decided to make me not have live gold membership, when I still have 2 months left. Please help, I want to join my friend's party,
    custom game, etc.

H33H30N001, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Trouble redeeming my 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership

From what I can tell, you redeemed Bing Rewards points for a 3-month subscription, and you still haven't got your prize yet? They should have sent you a code via email, from which you manually
    redeem afterwards.

Check your email inbox for anything from "orders(at)microsoftrewards.com", or "Microsoft Rewards". Especially check your junk/spam folder!

Read here for more info, you can probably get it re-sent to your email:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026441/microsoft-account-track-my-microsoft-rewards-orders

Internet Expert, Oct 9, 2017
  5. LIL BOY BANGZ Win User

Account locked

my 3 month membership live gold is locked becuase i was puttin the wrong letter when i redeem my code
  6. MattReptar Win User

Xbox live gold account

Yes, they are cumulative. You can stack Xbox Live Gold time for up to 3 years (36 months). You can redeem all three cards and it will extend your Gold membership for 18 months.
  7. Internet Expert Win User

From what I can tell, you redeemed Bing Rewards points for a 3-month subscription, and you still haven't got your prize yet? They should have sent you a code via email, from which you manually
    redeem afterwards.

Check your email inbox for anything from "orders(at)microsoftrewards.com", or "Microsoft Rewards". Especially check your junk/spam folder!

Read here for more info, you can probably get it re-sent to your email:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026441/microsoft-account-track-my-microsoft-rewards-orders
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

Payment Issues

You cannot use your account balance to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can use Xbox Live Gold membership cards. They come in one month, 3 month, and year memberships. It's the same kinda thing, a prepaid code that gets redeemed to your account
    and adds the number of months you have purchased. The gift cards with the dollar amounts that get added to your account cannot be used to buy a membership
  9. TalknHeadache Win User

Hi, i have a problem with my Xbox 360 account. When i sign in there is nothing of the gold games or anything what must come when i get a gold membership. Please i need help.

Hi, Well you must be a Gold Member and that would require you to add that feature to your xbox live account after you purchase a 3, 6 or 12 month membership. And redeem the code to be a gold member.
Thema:

1. Trouble redeeming my 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership - Similar Threads - Trouble redeeming Months

2. Having trouble getting redeem code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble getting redeem code.: I gifted xbox live gold to my son xbox and it didn't give me the 25 character redeem code. cfdfd184-7183-4dc7-bbc9-23c626473e98
  3. Trouble redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble redeeming code: so ive entered the code i got for xbox gamepass ultimate 2 months and then it asks me to confirm if i want it. when i press confirm it doesnt do anything but freezes. i can get out of Microsoft...
  4. Trouble redeeming xbox 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble redeeming xbox 360 games.: Hi, When I'm trying to redeem ANY of my 360 games on my box one it gives me the following error: xboxsubscriptionsmismatchedmarketandlanguage. All the games are supposed to be global. I can...
  5. when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i go to redeem a perk on the xbox pc app it says "we're having trouble showing details...: i am on pc using the xbox app please help 37d43510-6a22-49de-b9ce-f937eaa9e384
  6. Trouble Redeeming Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Redeeming Elite Controller Warranty: Hello all, I am having trouble figuring out how to redeem my warranty for my Elite Series 2 controller. I bought it in February of this year, and the warranty was 1 year, so I know I can still...
  7. Having trouble redeeming my 3 month gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having trouble redeeming my 3 month gold: having redemption problems [Mod Removed] 3bb754ba-ad45-4af5-abfd-c31ab064a632
  8. Trouble redeeming free one-month Xbox Live Gold trial subscription with new account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble redeeming free one-month Xbox Live Gold trial subscription with new account: I need some help regarding my free Xbox Live One Month Gold trial subscription. The other day I gave my Xbox 360 to my girlfriend, who created her own Xbox Live profile. When I signed her up for...
  9. Trouble redeeming a code for a six month subscription to xBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble redeeming a code for a six month subscription to xBox Live: Hello I hope someone can help me. I just purchased a six month xBox Live Gold card from my local Best Buy. I entered the code on the xBox and was told an error occurred and to try again later. I...
  10. Xbox troubles, I've brought 3 month Xbox live gold and redeemed it sadly it not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox troubles, I've brought 3 month Xbox live gold and redeemed it sadly it not working: I've brought 3 months Xbox live gold and redeemed it, sadly it's not letting me play online, or join party's. I've not been messaged for reported behaviour although. It says I've got the gold in...