Trouble opening games on xbox one

Discus and support Trouble opening games on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded a game on my xbox one but evrey time I try to open it nothing happens ive tryed reinstall ing it but it still doesn't work any ideas... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrustierGrain, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Trouble opening games on xbox one

I downloaded a game on my xbox one but evrey time I try to open it nothing happens ive tryed reinstall ing it but it still doesn't work any ideas

:)

CrustierGrain, Jul 26, 2014
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Streets of Rage practically unplayable.

Hey there Saiyan Ruuku!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game! If you haven't tried already please try a full power cycle on your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 10 seconds (or until your Xbox One powers off). Once you turn it back on try opening just
    the game.

If you're still having trouble with the game please head on over to our
    Backward Compatibility troubleshooter and run through all the steps there. At the end of the troubleshooter please fill out the survey as well Trouble opening games on xbox one :) Thanks!

Mister Maka, Jul 26, 2014
  3. Problem with opening pages

I'm having trouble opening pages on my Xbox one. When I try to open pages like the store page it said that something like" try again, the page couldn't load" it gave me a code to type in xbox support but that it said that that code didn't exist. Is anyone
    else having these troubles?

FloatedTrain216, Jul 26, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it restarts. That should solve your issue.

onyxishere, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: