Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts)

Discus and support Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I reset my Xbox by accident and forgot the password to the email with my gamertag with my fifa ultimate team on so I made a new one with same email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wez Whittall, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Wez Whittall
    Wez Whittall Guest

I reset my Xbox by accident and forgot the password to the email with my gamertag with my fifa ultimate team on so I made a new one with same email address which then stopped me from logging onto fifa on console I have changed the email address on EA and still saying the same thing which is accounts linked but it lets me log into my ultimate team on the app with the new email address

:)

Wez Whittall, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Ultimate Team progress is associated with the EA account you used in the game, you must use the same EA account you had at the time of the console reset.

If you are using this same account on a new Xbox account and the progress does not appear, try this steps: From Home, select My Games and Apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller and select Manage Game and Add-ons.

Select the Saved Data check box and delete the data saved on the console (do not delete the profile data).

Restart the console and test the game again. If progress still does not appear you will need to contact EA support through this link https://help.ea.com/help-home/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Hordie Win User

Fifa Points

Hi bourbon boy7498,

I got this from the link below. If you have more questions follow that link and hopefully it will answer all your questions about Ultimate Team.

Q: How can I see the FIFA Points purchases history ?

A: Follow this path for XBox gamers: Log-in to your account on Xbox.com – Click ‘My Account‘ – Go to ‘Download History

Fifa Ultimate Team
  4. WPAK Win User

Hacked

5. cupidstunt Win User

Playing Fifa 15 online:

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FIFA 12 Special Edition question

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.
Thema:

1. Trouble logging into fifa ultimate team (linked accounts) - Similar Threads - Trouble logging fifa

2. trouble with xbox Tcui

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble with xbox Tcui: Hi all,Every time i load the launcher and click Microsoft login "GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working" pops up and then it says that i cant sign into xbox live. Ive tried resting the app...
  3. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone else having trouble logging into X-Box live on the 360?: My X-Box 360 won't allow me to upload my profile and my Series X won't allow me to sign into X-Box Live on 360 games. I tried toggling my recurring payment for Gamepass Ultimate. Deleted my...
  6. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  7. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...
  8. Trouble Logging Into My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Logging Into My Account: This all suddenly happen when I was changing my gamertag. Because since I was bored of my old gamertag, I wanted to change it. Then when I purchase the $10 for the change it said "Something Went...
  9. I'm having trouble logging in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble logging in.: Unfortunately, I logged out of my account, I tried to log in again and it said that the email was not correct, I MADE SURE TO WRITE THE CHARACTERS CORRECTLY. I need to recover my account, any help...
  10. Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked and I didn't notice because I have had no trouble logging into...: Howdy, I went to log on to my minecraft account to play with my friends for the first time in over a year when I realized that I was unable to login and it claimed that my account no longer...