Trouble loading sandbox mode of Zoo Tycoon

Discus and support Trouble loading sandbox mode of Zoo Tycoon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues with the Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection Game. I know this is an older game, but my 7 year old decided he wanted to give this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jerdill, Dec 26, 2022.

1. jerdill
    jerdill Guest

I am having issues with the Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection Game. I know this is an older game, but my 7 year old decided he wanted to give this game a try. We installed the game and were able to play the training mode without an issue. We attempted to go into the sandbox mode so he could play without any of the limits but the game just goes to the loading screen and loads forever. We waited about 20-30 minutes or so and it was still at the loading screen. It doesn't appear to be frozen as the words and tips keep scolling by. The Game just never loads.

I have already tried doing a factory reset of my Xbox and re-set it up again from scratch, but the problem still persists. Has this happened to others?

Thanks,
    Jeremy

:)

jerdill, Dec 26, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: