Trouble License Transferring gta 5

Discus and support Trouble License Transferring gta 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; could someone who knows how tell me. i have already license transferred the account that bought it but when i dwnload it says my other account cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChickenElite00, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Trouble License Transferring gta 5

could someone who knows how tell me. i have already license transferred the account that bought it but when i dwnload it says my other account cant launch the game.

:)

ChickenElite00, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Trouble License Transferring

A friend of mine on xbox live recently downloaded gta 5. He wanted me to play with him and told me to download it off his account (i have license transferred games off his account before) . So i did but every time i try to access it theres an error or something
    that says i cant access it. Could someone tell me how to do it or tell me what im doing wrong or possible causes for this? I appreciate it in advance.

ChickenElite00, Jan 10, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    License Transfer?

This. It's $5 a month or $30 for a year and you get BF4 plus other EA games and discounts on their digital content.

bloosuga, Jan 10, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

U need to clear the the system cache of the account on which u want to launch the game and try redownloading that profile

roadkill1910, Jan 10, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: