Trouble downloading game

Discus and support Trouble downloading game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have purchased the new f1 23 game and on the store sais I own this game, but when I go to download game when u press manage game it said to “Check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor Ware, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Connor Ware
    Connor Ware Guest

Trouble downloading game

Hi I have purchased the new f1 23 game and on the store sais I own this game, but when I go to download game when u press manage game it said to “Check back in a little bit”/ we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now. I have tired all the obvious options and nothing seems to work. Thanks

:)

Connor Ware, Jun 13, 2023
  2. {Parity} Win User

Trouble downloading game

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't work contact support for assistance. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

trouble to download a game

Go to your Games (Xbox Home -> System -> Storage) and delete the incomplete file and try re-starting the download either from the marketplace or your downloads list.
  4. Ife Ahmed Win User

Trouble Downloading Games

1. I am not enrolled in the Xbox insider program, 2. i do not get any error code when test my network settings.
  5. Ife Ahmed Win User

Trouble Downloading Games

This is occurring on multiple games. The game i am trying to install is Call Of Duty: Warzone. And I am trying to download this on my Xbox one.
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Trouble with downloading games

You will have to buy it on your console/profile because you don't own the game. It will only work on your cousin's account.
Thema:

Trouble downloading game

1. Trouble downloading game - Similar Threads - Trouble downloading game

2. trouble with xbox Tcui

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble with xbox Tcui: Hi all,Every time i load the launcher and click Microsoft login "GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working" pops up and then it says that i cant sign into xbox live. Ive tried resting the app...
  3. Trouble Downloading Goat Simulator 3: Windows Edition through Xbox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Downloading Goat Simulator 3: Windows Edition through Xbox PC App: Hey, I'm dealing with a strange issue. When I try to download 'Goat Simulator 3,' it speeds through Preparing, Queued, and Downloading, then suddenly hits an Error. I tried downloading another...
  4. having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s: it's saying ark survival ascendant is not compatible with my Xbox One s bc7ddb52-4813-4300-915b-f64d49c97f5e
  5. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  6. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  7. I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.: hello, when I open the xbox game pass application on my computer, when I try to install a game, it says I need to install game services but it is already installed. Even though I deleted and...
  8. My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online.: My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online. It doesn’t go past 0.0% e73ca7f8-4723-4683-899d-8e4e45b7ccfa
  9. Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.: My friend recently gifted me Diablo 4 standard edition which got installed. However, I bought the ultimate edition price at a lower pirce to join him on early access. Even though both are shoen...
  10. Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?: After fixing my last problem, where Xbox would not even open by updating my computer, I ran into this issue where the games that I had previously tried to install would not cancel their...