Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live.

Discus and support Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I bought a game to download yesterday on my 360 and it gets to 100% downloaded, then starts from the beginning!! When I check downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmmaRandall, Mar 24, 2020.

1. EmmaRandall
    EmmaRandall Guest

Hello!

I bought a game to download yesterday on my 360 and it gets to 100% downloaded, then starts from the beginning!!

When I check downloaded games, it is there with an exclamation mark and it says unknown download.

I have tried clearing cache and all sorts, even tried on a different Xbox, thinking it could have been an issue with that. But, it’s doing exactly the same thing!!

Is it a problem with the game itself? Should i get a refund?

Thanks in advance Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live. :)

:)

EmmaRandall, Mar 24, 2020
  2. JarlDrummer Win User

3. EmmaRandall Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

It’s wireless on two different connections/houses.

It could still be a connection issue though I guess, as the internet has dropped a lot in speed since Covid -19. :(
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

This type of issue might have to do with your connection to the Xbox Live servers. Are you on a wired or wireless connection?
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi Emma,

Thanks for your reply as well. It seems that many people have reported that their 360 games have stopped working or haven't downloaded properly. The general consensus seems to be that Microsoft knows about the problem and is working to fix it.
  6. EmmaRandall Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

It’s Crash Banticoot Cortex.

All I know about the console is that it’s a 360 🙈 how would I find out the model, please?
Thema:

1. Trouble downloading a game bought on Xbox live. - Similar Threads - Trouble downloading game

2. Trouble Downloading Goat Simulator 3: Windows Edition through Xbox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Downloading Goat Simulator 3: Windows Edition through Xbox PC App: Hey, I'm dealing with a strange issue. When I try to download 'Goat Simulator 3,' it speeds through Preparing, Queued, and Downloading, then suddenly hits an Error. I tried downloading another...
  3. having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s: it's saying ark survival ascendant is not compatible with my Xbox One s bc7ddb52-4813-4300-915b-f64d49c97f5e
  4. My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading...: My xbox update keeps interrupting and stops at 50% also I'm having trouble downloading offline updates from Xbox support page keeps loading sigh help needed e91cbc71-78e6-4d07-b4fe-2d6f4387cdde
  5. Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im having trouble to download mods for subnautica: Hey it’s hard to download mods for subbautica 75766825-bcab-41bf-81cb-3f29c708ec75
  6. I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble trying to download games on xbox game pass.: hello, when I open the xbox game pass application on my computer, when I try to install a game, it says I need to install game services but it is already installed. Even though I deleted and...
  7. My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online.: My game isn’t downloading and I tried all of the trouble shooting methods I found online. It doesn’t go past 0.0% e73ca7f8-4723-4683-899d-8e4e45b7ccfa
  8. Trouble downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble downloading game: Hi I have purchased the new f1 23 game and on the store sais I own this game, but when I go to download game when u press manage game it said to “Check back in a little bit”/ we’re having trouble...
  9. Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Standard Vs Ultimate download trouble shoot.: My friend recently gifted me Diablo 4 standard edition which got installed. However, I bought the ultimate edition price at a lower pirce to join him on early access. Even though both are shoen...
  10. Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having trouble canceling downloads?: After fixing my last problem, where Xbox would not even open by updating my computer, I ran into this issue where the games that I had previously tried to install would not cancel their...