Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.

Discus and support Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox elite 2 game controller and there is a drifting thumbstick issue. I tried to start a repair order but I got stuck at an error message.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leo_c_d, Sep 19, 2023.

1. leo_c_d
    leo_c_d Guest

Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller.

I bought a Xbox elite 2 game controller and there is a drifting thumbstick issue. I tried to start a repair order but I got stuck at an error message. The message told me to contact the customer service but I cannot talk to any human agent. I tried with calling the Global Customer Support service but it redirected me to the website. I tried with the call me back option but I got "We're unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later". I tried many times and cannot connect to any human agent. It's quite frustrating. Please help. Thanks.

:)

leo_c_d, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry you've exhausted multiple options to solve your issue with no solution. You can instead try to contact Microsoft Support here: support.microsoft.com
  3. MR1LDN Win User

Wired controller issue

Hi, Click Here To chat with a Microsoft Virtual agent to troubleshoot your controller
    issues.

You can ask agent any question for support.

For instance: My wired controller will not power up.

Then follow the steps given by the virtual agent.

You can also request to chat with a human via live chat/request a call back for any warranty info/repairs.

Best Wishes,

Xbox Ambassador
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Returning hardware

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, in order to get your controller serviced you need to simply setup the repair and have the controller shipped out. How that controller is shipped out to us is up to you and what is available to you.

If you would like to speak or chat with an agent go ahead and
    Contact Xbox Support
    . You can request a callback or simply choose to chat with an agent.

I hope this helps.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller is not turning on

Make sure you are using a Micro USB data cable (ideally use the cable that came with your Elite controller).

If that does not work, you might have to sign up your controller for a repair.

Go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and sign in with your account.

There choose your Xbox One console (register it first, if not already done so).

Choose to create an online service request, and select that you have trouble with an accessory.

Choose from the other list your Xbox Elite series 1 controller.

Follow the instructions on the page to sign up the controller for repair.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

xbox elite series 2

Hello kevinrivera8,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. To request a replacement, please visit the

Device Support
    or visit the
    Contact Us
    portal to speak to an agent.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Trouble contacting a human agent for making a repair request for a Xbox elite 2 controller. - Similar Threads - Trouble contacting human

2. trouble with xbox Tcui

in XBoX on Windows
    trouble with xbox Tcui: Hi all,Every time i load the launcher and click Microsoft login "GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working" pops up and then it says that i cant sign into xbox live. Ive tried resting the app...
  3. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  6. Trouble with the looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with the looking for group: Everytime I try to create looking for group it says there was a problem posting your looking for a group. I don't understand why I have a problem, I even restarted my Xbox multiple times....
  7. having trouble with malfunctioning issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    having trouble with malfunctioning issue.: Im having a weird issue with all my controller having this issue where the audio lags very bad and the controller can start to malfunction and restart itself and the audio will be really choppy...
  8. Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trouble joining worlds with add-ons Minecraft.: Hello, I am currently having troubles when joining a minecraft bedrock world on Xbox. I have enabled some add-ons from the marketplace store (dragon fire, tinkerers construct, etc.) and whenever...
  9. I am having some password troubles

in XboX Insiders
    I am having some password troubles: Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer...
  10. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...