"trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

Discus and support "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Streaming is great when it works but sometimes I'll get the "trouble connecting to server, check your internet" message every few seconds. I checked my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigBlue342, Jan 10, 2020.

1. "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

Streaming is great when it works but sometimes I'll get the "trouble connecting to server, check your internet" message every few seconds. I checked my speed on Google and it said I have very fast internet (28.3mbps download, 2.81mbps upload). I use my cellular data if that makes any difference.

Can anyone tell me the reason for this? Any help is appreciated!

submitted by /u/BigBlue342
    [link] [comments]

/u/BigBlue342, Jan 10, 2020
  2. K@lp$ Win User

slow downloads

Hi there,

Are you using WiFi connection or wired connection to connect to Xbox Live?

Basically your download speed depends on your internet download speed.

It your internet is not a High Speed Internet service, it may take some time to finish your download. If you have a High Speed Internet, try using wired connection.
  3. Jeremy2085 Win User

Xbox live

Sometimes game servers have trouble with connecting players and so it may not be down to your internet connection and speed but a problem with the game servers themselves. Check the status of the game servers to make sure they ate operational and that
    other players may be having the same issue.
  4. Darkwolfecze Win User

Ethernet or Wi-Fi

Well from my point of view is better ethernet. Mainly for no problems with connection, server laggs etc (stable connection)... But if you have good modem, closer to console with high speed internet Wi-Fi, then you do not need ethernet.
  5. Buick350X Win User

What is it with this dog?!

The flaw with cable internet is the length of wire to the main hubs, that connect to other hubs that go to the main server.

plus 70-80% of their high speed claim is they are able to cache 90% of the popular sites people visit, but pure data to data transfer like online gaming, pokes holes in their big high speed plans.

I use Uverse as it connects to fiber optic lines, 2 blocks away. 2 block of cable and im on the main light speed fast lines.

making 5D 1U more stable and better then "high speed" cable
  6. INFAMOUSxTYRANT Win User

Server timed out every online matchmaking game

I think I figured out the problem, I just don't know how to fix it. I think my Internet connection randomly slows or diss connects, thus losing connection with the server. I've had the same Internet for awhile and I've never had problems. Is there any settings
    I can change to keep the high speed connection for extended times?
Thema:

"trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

1. "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet? - Similar Threads - trouble connecting server

2. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  3. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  4. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  5. I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having trouble with the Xbox network connection?: I'm trying to use my Xbox One, but when I turn it on I can't sign in, and it tells me I have to connect to the Xbox Network but it won't let me. I can't open settings or any other apps also. I've...
  6. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  7. Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to the Xbox network.: My Xbox says that it is connected to my wi-fi. However, it is not connecting to the Xbox network, so I cannot play online, connect to the store, connect to the game pass, etc. If I connect to my...
  8. Having trouble connecting to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble connecting to wifi: I'm having issues with connection right now and it's only been today that it has started happening as I was playing on my Xbox console completely fine last night, and now today I try and load up...
  9. Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble Connecting Arctis 9X headset to Xbox series X: I have a Xbox series X and recently bought the arctic 9X wireless headset when I connected the headset I was able to get sound but I have been having issues getting the mic to work. I’ve tried...
  10. I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account that I connected my PS4 Bedrock...: I have seen some videos of how to fix my account, going as far as to delete the game, and the saved data on my PS4, but I am skeptical since I have a world I have worked on for 3 maybe 4 years, I...