trouble connecting to game servers through wirless internet.

Discus and support trouble connecting to game servers through wirless internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had trouble connecting to the wireless servers... I found out that some routers that are through either Comcast or timewarner...maybe other these are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C4 OgKuSh, Jan 8, 2014.

1. C4 OgKuSh
    C4 OgKuSh Guest

I had trouble connecting to the wireless servers... I found out that some routers that are through either Comcast or timewarner...maybe other these are the only 2 that I know of for sure..it happens to be the

**** TG 862 MODEM
    lets get straight to the point..u have to contact your ISP(internet service provider) and ask them if they can disable the "ipv6 address" from there computers. for some reason this ipv6 add interferes with the connection between the **** tg862 modem
    and the xbox one console. only wireless connection does this . if u can direct connect to your internet then you will not need to go through with this process

:)

C4 OgKuSh, Jan 8, 2014
  2. servers

Is anyone having trouble connecting to the 2k servers...i am its been like this for hours..ive tried everything with my router and internet...im starting to think its just the game itself..

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 8, 2014
  3. xbox live

Hi everyone

Is there still a problem with the xbox servers not connecting to xbox as im having trouble with my xbox not connecting to the internet/xbox live it would if I knew whats going on as I havent been on xbox for 3 months

kurt du preez, Jan 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: