Trivial Persuit Live! - Multiple Players?

Discus and support Trivial Persuit Live! - Multiple Players? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Morning All, I have seen Trivial Persuit Live mentioned a few times in this forum, but there was no answers for my question... "How do you get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TattBear, Dec 13, 2015.

1. TattBear
    TattBear Guest

Morning All,

I have seen Trivial Persuit Live mentioned a few times in this forum, but there was no answers for my question...

"How do you get multiple controllers to work?"

Me and my housemate both have accounts on the the Xbone, we both have mapped controllers. But when trying to play against each other on Trivial Persuit it seems not to work. It does not allow two people to log in and it does not allow you to select multiple
    controllers.

So any work arounds for this?

Thanks in advance. Trivial Persuit Live! - Multiple Players? :)

:)

TattBear, Dec 13, 2015
  2. Stratty101
    Stratty101 Guest
    looking for ....

there's about 3 scene it games. played BOS last night and there was an update which seems to have new questions in it, only about once a year there is an update but they do seem to come with newer questions

there's trivial persuits but i've not tried that. depends what kind of party games you're after, think there's some racing ones like sonic or viva pinata has a party games edition

Stratty101, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Trivial Pursuit Live!

^^ You can play with your wife using only 1 controller. Heck, you can play with up to 4 players all on one controller.

Eggnogga, Dec 13, 2015
  4. TattBear
    TattBear Guest

PS I have tried the Ubisoft support site and there appears to be no support for this game?

TattBear, Dec 13, 2015
  5. TattBear Win User

PS I have tried the Ubisoft support site and there appears to be no support for this game?
  6. Stratty101 Win User

looking for ....

there's about 3 scene it games. played BOS last night and there was an update which seems to have new questions in it, only about once a year there is an update but they do seem to come with newer questions

there's trivial persuits but i've not tried that. depends what kind of party games you're after, think there's some racing ones like sonic or viva pinata has a party games edition
  7. ClausReich Win User

Trivial persuit live 2 need to know how many questions there are thanks

Hello Red,

Most of the time, the game support isn't able to provide that kind of information, but just help you solve issues with the game itself. Thankfully snapfingerclick provided you with the desired answer!

If you have any other questions, make sure to start a new thread here on the Microsoft Community for Xbox!
  8. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You can also ask that to them, hope you find the information needed, have a great day
  9. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

If the game developers doesn't have that information It's unprovable that gamers or other users will spend time on counting all the available questions,
Thema:

1. Trivial Persuit Live! - Multiple Players? - Similar Threads - Trivial Persuit Live

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...: I have owned these Ubisoft games for at least a year and have played online with friends without any issues, but now when I launch them and go to start an online game it brings up the game pass...
  5. Trivial persuit live 2 need to know how many questions there are thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trivial persuit live 2 need to know how many questions there are thanks: I need to know how many questions there are in the Xbox version of trivial,persuit 2 love, before I purchase it, TP1 does repeat questions sometimes, would like to know there are as many in 2 as...
  6. TRIVIAL PURSUIT LIVE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TRIVIAL PURSUIT LIVE!: Hi, i am wondering it "trival pursuit live"do you have to play it onine or can you play it off line? Also if it is online/offline where in the decription tell you what it is offline or online?...
  7. Trivial Pursuit Live - Unable to play online Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trivial Pursuit Live - Unable to play online Xbox 360: Hi, has anyone else downloaded Trivial pursuit live on 360 and are able to play online? Theres just no option for me to play online its quite annoying I want to know if it is happening to others....
  8. Trivial Pursuit Live!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trivial Pursuit Live!: Has anyone bought this/played it?? I know the Monopoly and Risk games (EA titles) have had some major issues. TP Live is put out by Ubisoft. If you've played it, what are your thoughts? It...
  9. Multiple controllers on Trivial Pursuit not working (?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple controllers on Trivial Pursuit not working (?): Hello Forum, I don't seem to be able to get multiple controllers working on Trivial Pursuit. When I try to select the multiple controller option in party play it just won't let me move over to...
  10. Trivial Pursuit Live available now along with the ScremRide Pre-load option...Woo!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trivial Pursuit Live available now along with the ScremRide Pre-load option...Woo!: For all of you that were waiting for their trivia fix! (all 3 of you ;) Anyone try out the ScreamRide demo yet? I'm dying to get home and give it a go...of course work moves slower when you're...