Tritton Warhead HELP

Discus and support Tritton Warhead HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yesterday I received the tritton warhead that I ordered a few days ago, but there's a couple of problems. The main one being that when I talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Figures, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Mark Figures
    Mark Figures Guest

Tritton Warhead HELP

So yesterday I received the tritton warhead that I ordered a few days ago, but there's a couple of problems. The main one being that when I talk to friends, it's almost Unbearable for them as there's a loud buzzing noise coming from my microphone. Is this
    fix-able, or will I need to get a replacement? Thanks

:)

Mark Figures, Feb 8, 2014
  2. tritton warhead warhead 7.1

Av got the tritton warhead warhead 7.1 will this work with xbox one?

Eastie-6F31A062-B587-47AC-8CED-B7BCB580D24A, Feb 8, 2014
  3. septicschizo
    septicschizo Guest
    septicschizo, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Tritton Warhead HELP

In the Xbox settings, turn down the mic volume.

Skeeter Quill, May 18, 2014
  5. HITMAN x D Win User

Tritton Warheads

Actually this would work with any headset but the Tritton Warheads since the Warheads don't have a chat cable connected to the controller. This would work for other Tritton models as well as most other headsets though...
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

The Tritton Warhead's wireless mic will not work with Xbox One.
  7. septicschizo Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

8. Skeeter Quill Win User

Tritton Warhead HELP

In the Xbox settings, turn down the mic volume.
  9. Insanelyman Win User

Xbox One and headphones

Umm the tritton warheads never supported dts only Dolby sound.
Thema:

Tritton Warhead HELP

1. Tritton Warhead HELP - Similar Threads - Tritton Warhead HELP

2. Tritton war head head sets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton war head head sets: Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one , I have been looking at...
  3. Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...: I have Tritton warhead 7.1 (wireless headsets - I want to somehow take Game chat audio and incorporate (mix) it in together with my Warheads - is there a module that does this > if not what would...
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E: Hi there people...total respect on the headsets you build and provide...I was so impressed with the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset I bought 2 just incase one broke which it didn't however my Xbox...
  5. Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC: I recently did some work for a friend and got a "MAD CATZ TRITTON's Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360" in return. However I only play PC games, this headset is better by far than...
  6. tritton warhead 7.1 line in

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton warhead 7.1 line in: Hi Guys I have a question to anyone who is using this headset. So once your wireless features all set up, can you plug in normal 3.5mm earphones into the line in and listen to exactly what is...
  7. is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?: I love these things and was wondering if theres a way to use them completely on the one yet???? 70c9142d-fbc3-4b6b-b3d5-4c62bfa5e37b
  8. TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset: I bought the above headset when halo4 was released for the x360 but wanted to ask M$ if you are ever going to support the Tritton Warhead wireless headset. I noticed that the adapter you have...
  9. Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbox One: It's ridiculous that Dolby Digital 5.1 is not available through optical. Until it is available do you have any suggestions on how to use the Warhead headset with Xbox One? Does anybody have these...
  10. Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset: I am aware that as of right now chat will not work through the warheads, but in game audio will through the digital optical imput. My question is, will Microsoft be manufacturing a wireless...