Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset

Discus and support Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am aware that as of right now chat will not work through the warheads, but in game audio will through the digital optical imput. My question is,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xTheMorningstar, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset

I am aware that as of right now chat will not work through the warheads, but in game audio will through the digital optical imput.

My question is, will Microsoft be manufacturing a wireless adapter to allow chat function for the warheads to the xbox one.

I have conflicting reports, some on the Tritton facebook say that an adapter -IS- coming, however I have also heard reports that Microsoft has said that they are not making an adapter to support this headset.

I've contacted Tritton and Tritton says to contact Microsoft, I contact Microsoft and Microsoft say to contact Tritton and thusly the perpetual circle continues.

At this point I really don't care if it works or not, I would just like a definitive answer that way I can either continue waiting for an adapter if one is planned, or go out and purchase a new gaming headset that will work with the xbox one.

Its the state of limbo that bothers me the most.

Can any one here help with this?

Thanks in Advance

:)

xTheMorningstar, Jan 16, 2014
  2. Dannefan
    Dannefan Guest
    Tritton warhead 7.1 headset

I found "Tritton Warhead X360 7.1 Dolby Wireless Surround Headset" for 344$ at a Swedish website Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset :)

Dannefan, Jan 16, 2014
  3. HELLBOY G13
    HELLBOY G13 Guest
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

The tritton warhead 7.1 headset is coming out on 6/12/2012 and the price is $260.00 USD.

www.gamestop.com/.../97608

HELLBOY G13, Jan 16, 2014
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset

I am waiting for an answer on this matter as well. At least they should fix Dolby Digital so the sounds comes out as it should be and then an adaptor for voice chat will be much appreciated!

Darth Ioannis, Jan 16, 2014
  5. I am making one tonight on my stream if you want to see how it is done twitch.tv/eurynomestolas possible giving it away depending on how many viewers. I already have one for myself that I use

EURYNOME STOLAS, Jan 17, 2014
  6. Why wouldnt the adapter theyre making work with your headset? Unless your headset has some kind of proprietary connections i dont see why there would be a problem.

Adrenaline123, Jan 17, 2014
  7. Adrenline - The adapter that Microsoft is currently making is only for a 2.5mm Jack imput for existing wired headsets

The Tritton Warheads are 100% wireless and have no cables

All data to the headset is received wirelessly though the headsets docking station, so the adapter in current production is useless for the warheads

There would need to be a wireless adapter that would allow the warhead docking station to sync with the xbox one

xTheMorningstar, Jan 17, 2014
  8. Chrispy Z.
    Chrispy Z. Guest

It is complete bull that an extremely expensive, very new Microsoft licensed headset doesn't work with all things Microsoft. Like, how stupid.

Chrispy Z., Jan 30, 2014
  9. Ok so i wonder if this has been tried........

What about a jack splitter plugged into the Warheads with the Tritton mic plugged into 1 output and the cable adapter thats appearing on auction sites plugged into the other? Chat would then come wirelessly via the controller?

Thoughts?

I currently wear the xbox chat headset with my Warheads over the top.

Not the most comfortable set up and I can only hear the sound out of one ear (handy when the enemy is approaching from the left!!)

Oh and it makes me look a tad special. Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset :eek:)

MasterJSplinter, Feb 2, 2014
  10. Why can't they make a new boom mc with the new Xbox wireless protocol? The mic plugs into the left side of the headset.

JASONOLTMANNS, Feb 3, 2014
  11. Yeah that makes sense.

Was thinking what we could do now until that is potentially introduced.

MasterJSplinter, Feb 3, 2014
  12. I contacted tritton and they said they will be making one but the release date has not been confirmed and I should look at Microsoft/Xbox

achtungjeeves, Feb 17, 2014
  13. Stalker13F
    Stalker13F Guest

I'm also in the same boat with the warheads as well. I've been working with the same setup as MasterJ has been running. It's a shame that they are not 100% compatible, but after reading this thread OP and everyone else's input I don't have to trade these
    in.......I hunted all over El Paso the get the halo 4 edition ones.

Stalker13F, Mar 12, 2014
  14. tremotrav
    tremotrav Guest
    I picked up the microsoft headset adapter that just came out and it wont pick up audio on my Tritton 720+ 7.1

tremotrav, Mar 13, 2014
  15. Just give up guys...If you need to chat, just forget about the Warheads. LoL...That's the reality I came to. Just picked up some Astro A40's and sold my Warheads for a measly $70. It's over for that set. What a sham.

oShift2o Vet78, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: