Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC

Discus and support Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently did some work for a friend and got a "MAD CATZ TRITTON's Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360" in return. However I only play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leadplayer, Sep 8, 2017.

1. leadplayer
    leadplayer Guest

I recently did some work for a friend and got a "MAD CATZ TRITTON's Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360" in return. However I only play PC games, this headset is better by far than what I am using and would like to find a way to get this to
    work on my PC. All I found so far is "Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows" usb device, but from what I hear when using this you get a very noisy connection while using a VOIP service such as TS3 or mumble. So I though I would come here and ask
    Xbox experts if there is another device or even possibly another way I am not thinking of to get this headset to connect with my PC. Any info is very much appreciated. Thanks!!

:)

leadplayer, Sep 8, 2017
  2. tritton warhead warhead 7.1

Av got the tritton warhead warhead 7.1 will this work with xbox one?

Eastie-6F31A062-B587-47AC-8CED-B7BCB580D24A, Sep 8, 2017
  3. PreTaxCoffee
    PreTaxCoffee Guest
    chat on Xbox one

is there a adapter for chat on Xbox one to beable to use tritton warhead 7.1 please

PreTaxCoffee, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC

Internet Expert, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Dannefan Win User

Tritton warhead 7.1 headset

I found "Tritton Warhead X360 7.1 Dolby Wireless Surround Headset" for 344$ at a Swedish website :)
  6. Internet Expert Win User

7. Alm1ghtyAaronHD Win User

How to set up Tritton Warheads to XBox One

Would the tritton warhead 7.1 work on Xbox one if you pay for an xbox one stereo headset to chat with friends
  8. PAPASAM187 Win User

How to set up Tritton Warheads to XBox One

Now with the last few updates to the Xbox ones system, what's the best audio settings for the Trittons Warheads 7.1 Headset (for game audio)
  9. Danger Logue Win User

tritton warhead warhead 7.1

LOL!!

-

More expensive, less powerful, ALWAYS listening, ALWAYS proprietary. XBONE!
Thema:

1. Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC - Similar Threads - Tritton Warhead

2. Tritton war head head sets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton war head head sets: Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one , I have been looking at...
  3. Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...: I have Tritton warhead 7.1 (wireless headsets - I want to somehow take Game chat audio and incorporate (mix) it in together with my Warheads - is there a module that does this > if not what would...
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E: Hi there people...total respect on the headsets you build and provide...I was so impressed with the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset I bought 2 just incase one broke which it didn't however my Xbox...
  5. tritton warhead 7.1 line in

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton warhead 7.1 line in: Hi Guys I have a question to anyone who is using this headset. So once your wireless features all set up, can you plug in normal 3.5mm earphones into the line in and listen to exactly what is...
  6. is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?: I love these things and was wondering if theres a way to use them completely on the one yet???? 70c9142d-fbc3-4b6b-b3d5-4c62bfa5e37b
  7. TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset: I bought the above headset when halo4 was released for the x360 but wanted to ask M$ if you are ever going to support the Tritton Warhead wireless headset. I noticed that the adapter you have...
  8. Tritton Warhead HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead HELP: So yesterday I received the tritton warhead that I ordered a few days ago, but there's a couple of problems. The main one being that when I talk to friends, it's almost Unbearable for them as...
  9. Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbox One: It's ridiculous that Dolby Digital 5.1 is not available through optical. Until it is available do you have any suggestions on how to use the Warhead headset with Xbox One? Does anybody have these...
  10. Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset: I am aware that as of right now chat will not work through the warheads, but in game audio will through the digital optical imput. My question is, will Microsoft be manufacturing a wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound on triton warhead headset keeps going off

2. warhead 7.1 on pc