TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset

Discus and support TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the above headset when halo4 was released for the x360 but wanted to ask M$ if you are ever going to support the Tritton Warhead wireless... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S4W, Mar 8, 2014.

1. S4W
    S4W Guest

I bought the above headset when halo4 was released for the x360 but wanted to ask M$ if you are ever going to support the Tritton Warhead wireless headset. I noticed that the adapter you have released for older headsets to work on the XBOX One doesn't support
    my Tritton headset (obviously because it is wireless and doesn't have a plug). I know you can update the firmware in the controller itself as shown with the latest XBOX One update so my question is will support ever come for the Tritton headsets via a firmware
    update to the controller so it will sync with my base or have I now just got a $400 set of head phones?

:)

2. Dannefan
    Dannefan Guest
    Tritton warhead 7.1 headset

I found "Tritton Warhead X360 7.1 Dolby Wireless Surround Headset" for 344$ at a Swedish website TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset :)

Dannefan, Mar 9, 2014
  3. HELLBOY G13
    HELLBOY G13 Guest
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

The tritton warhead 7.1 headset is coming out on 6/12/2012 and the price is $260.00 USD.

www.gamestop.com/.../97608

HELLBOY G13, Mar 9, 2014
  4. Rosenballs
    Rosenballs Guest

I, too, have the same questions. Have a pair of Tritton Warheads Halo 4 edition. Sound works through Xbox One via optical out, but chat feature is unavailable. Looking for a fix.

Rosenballs, Mar 11, 2014
  5. Alekzoid
    Alekzoid Guest
    Guys if you ever find out or get a answer from microsoft can you please let me know! I am looking for new headsets and I would really like the warheads. I would appreciate it again guys.

Alekzoid, Mar 13, 2014
  6. S4W
    S4W Guest
    This is like flogging a dead horse. Thanks for your support on this M$ after years of loyal support for your flagship product all we get is ...a $400 pair of head phones ,thanks. You could have at leased talked to Tritton and maybe come up with an mic boom
    (as ours plugs into the side of the headset) with a cable running from the boon that plugs into the controller (with a controller FW update, it wouldn't be wireless but it would still let us use out $400 headset). At leased it would have been something but
    this is just not acceptable and you have lost so much respect in my eyes this gen I'm almost out.

Why can't a FW update to the controller be pushed anyway to tell it to sync to our base?

7. matty360
    matty360 Guest
    No update will work as the chips used for wireless chat have been changed. So in short term they cant make them work and never will. Oh and its down to M$ NOT tritton M$ did say at launch they wouldn't work

matty360, Mar 14, 2014
  8. S4W
    S4W Guest

I don't believe in this day and age that M$/Tritton can't have a work around. When this headset was made it was a year or so before release of the XBone (XBone would have been well into production) so they knew this day was coming. It is just not acceptable
    they had plenty of time to make something happen so it would work on NextGen. Thanks for the useless set of headphones I now have. You burnt me too many times M$ and this is the last straw.

9. Cbeck23
    Cbeck23 Guest
    S4w..

I saw this today. Microphone boom canidate, but it would have to use Microsoft's recently released headset adapter. What do all of you think?

Cbeck23, Apr 2, 2014
  10. Cbeck23
    Cbeck23 Guest
    Forgot to place the link: Polk Chat Pro

Polk Chat pro microphone

Cbeck23, Apr 2, 2014
  11. Cbeck23
    Cbeck23 Guest
  12. S4W
    S4W Guest
    Forget it, I gave up and pre-orderd Watch Dogs and a PS4 ..... You just lost another customer for good M$ I hope it was worth it.

13. Dannefan Win User

Tritton warhead 7.1 headset

I found "Tritton Warhead X360 7.1 Dolby Wireless Surround Headset" for 344$ at a Swedish website :)
  14. HELLBOY G13 Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

15. Alekzoid Win User

Guys if you ever find out or get a answer from microsoft can you please let me know! I am looking for new headsets and I would really like the warheads. I would appreciate it again guys.
  16. Cbeck23 Win User

S4w..

I saw this today. Microphone boom canidate, but it would have to use Microsoft's recently released headset adapter. What do all of you think?
  17. Rosenballs Win User

I, too, have the same questions. Have a pair of Tritton Warheads Halo 4 edition. Sound works through Xbox One via optical out, but chat feature is unavailable. Looking for a fix.
Thema:

1. TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset - Similar Threads - TRITTON Warhead Dolby

2. Tritton war head head sets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton war head head sets: Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one , I have been looking at...
  3. Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...: I have Tritton warhead 7.1 (wireless headsets - I want to somehow take Game chat audio and incorporate (mix) it in together with my Warheads - is there a module that does this > if not what would...
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E: Hi there people...total respect on the headsets you build and provide...I was so impressed with the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset I bought 2 just incase one broke which it didn't however my Xbox...
  5. Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC: I recently did some work for a friend and got a "MAD CATZ TRITTON's Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360" in return. However I only play PC games, this headset is better by far than...
  6. tritton warhead 7.1 line in

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton warhead 7.1 line in: Hi Guys I have a question to anyone who is using this headset. So once your wireless features all set up, can you plug in normal 3.5mm earphones into the line in and listen to exactly what is...
  7. is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?: I love these things and was wondering if theres a way to use them completely on the one yet???? 70c9142d-fbc3-4b6b-b3d5-4c62bfa5e37b
  8. Tritton Warhead HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead HELP: So yesterday I received the tritton warhead that I ordered a few days ago, but there's a couple of problems. The main one being that when I talk to friends, it's almost Unbearable for them as...
  9. Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbox One: It's ridiculous that Dolby Digital 5.1 is not available through optical. Until it is available do you have any suggestions on how to use the Warhead headset with Xbox One? Does anybody have these...
  10. Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset: I am aware that as of right now chat will not work through the warheads, but in game audio will through the digital optical imput. My question is, will Microsoft be manufacturing a wireless...