Tritton Kama headset acting weird

Discus and support Tritton Kama headset acting weird in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had a Tritton Kama headset for a few months now and it was working fine last night but when I got on today the right headset wasn't displaying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mmmcheese08, Jun 20, 2017.

1. mmmcheese08
    mmmcheese08 Guest

I've had a Tritton Kama headset for a few months now and it was working fine last night but when I got on today the right headset wasn't displaying sound at all and I could only hear my friends through the left headphone--- not any gameplay. My friends can
    all hear me fine. Anybody have a solution to this?

:)

mmmcheese08, Jun 20, 2017
  2. XGN xBuDDha
    XGN xBuDDha Guest
    Kama Tritton

my Kama Tritton headset was literally broke already when i opened a brand new box. I payed 42 dollars at gamestop.

XGN xBuDDha, Jun 20, 2017
  3. Xbox one headsets?

Hi, playing sound aloud is no longer an option. I`m looking for a cheap headset. What is better out of Tritton kama and Tritton kunai (both xbox versions).

Any feed back would be great

cheers

Da Speedy Sloth, Jun 20, 2017
  4. RobbyH2J2 Win User

Can't be heard in xbox chat

I was using the Tritton Kama headset and then yesterday I purchased the Turtle Beach Recon 50x headset and they didn't work. Yes I did try to reset my network.
  5. Your potato Win User

Xbox one headsets?

For the Trittons I'd say the Kama, but what about the Turtle Beach XO One or XO Four?
  6. LadySupreme2U Win User

Tritton Kama Headset mic issues

Would someone please answer this here... ugh, i read that other forum and it doesnt seem resolved
  7. IXI RuiN IXI Win User

I posted my issue in there, anything to get the ball rolling on this. I feel like this could/should have been fixed by now. Thanks for letting me know about that thread dude
  8. SpliffOut Win User

Its not ur mic bro there something going on on xbox side
Thema:

1. Tritton Kama headset acting weird - Similar Threads - Tritton Kama headset

2. Tritton war head head sets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton war head head sets: Hi i know this is very old news what i am about to ask , but i was wondering if anyone manage to get a adapter for chat with tritton war head headsets yet for xbox one , I have been looking at...
  3. Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...: I have Tritton warhead 7.1 (wireless headsets - I want to somehow take Game chat audio and incorporate (mix) it in together with my Warheads - is there a module that does this > if not what would...
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E: Hi there people...total respect on the headsets you build and provide...I was so impressed with the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset I bought 2 just incase one broke which it didn't however my Xbox...
  5. Kama Tritton

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kama Tritton: my Kama Tritton headset was literally broke already when i opened a brand new box. I payed 42 dollars at gamestop. 31a8a525-defe-4518-af32-ee2256f19c44
  6. Mic for Tritton kama not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic for Tritton kama not working.: I bought a tritton kama headset from gamestop a while ago. Not until 2 weeks after I bought it the mic stopped working. I don't know how to fix it permanently. I'm thinking of buying a Bluetooth...
  7. Tritton kama headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton kama headset issues: Hey everybody , i bought a Tritton Kama Headset today and i put the wire in the 3.5 mm jack port and i can't talk and hear my friends talking or the gamesound , but in a physical position , it...
  8. tritton kama stereo adapter headset echo issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton kama stereo adapter headset echo issues: Been having some issues recently and im not sure what the best settings are for the adapter how loud i should have it etc basically i tend to put it more towards the bottom on the left side of the...
  9. Tritton Kama Headset mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Kama Headset mic issues: I've had this headset for probably 6 months or so now and the mic used to work fine on my Xbox, now it will not pick up my voice and nobody can hear me online. All other audio works and I can hear...
  10. tritton kama for xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton kama for xbox one?: I own the stereo adapter and have seen the tritton kama for the ps 4 for £20 in game , i was wondering would they work on the xbone. Thanks for any help. 5f5573d1-241d-4b8e-b1a7-6d581537b1de