Tripeaks for 12/24/2022 unsolvable?

Discus and support Tripeaks for 12/24/2022 unsolvable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's literally the only daily challenge I couldn't beat in December of 2022 and I feel like when I enter the 4th round needing only 1 more 10 to go, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flyin Hive, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Flyin Hive
    Flyin Hive Guest

It's literally the only daily challenge I couldn't beat in December of 2022 and I feel like when I enter the 4th round needing only 1 more 10 to go, I can't solve that hand or even get the final 10 I need to complete the challenge.

Does anyone potentially have a solution for this?

Thanks!

:)

Flyin Hive, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Flyin H. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Is this the challenge you're talking about?

https://youtu.be/RHL2kf9s1dQ?si=y6gf7PQnR-XIxi5y

If that's correct, please try replicating the movements in the video.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Kind regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Elaine Walbeck Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

I agree that September 16, 2023 tripeaks is unsolveable. This sucks!!!
  4. Lyn py Win User

Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?!

Has answered my original question
    Did they resolve the issue of tripeaks 9-16-2023 is unsolvable ?

if so How ?
  5. Edgar Crowley Win User

The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

I ran the puzzle through a solver (Tripeaks Solver 73k) and the best it could do after a long time (which suggests it was a brute-force solver) was a failure with one card left. So it certainly appears that this puzzle is unsolvable, and it most definitely isn't "Easy".
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

How to share a game/deal/seed for MS Solitaire?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately there was a high volume of complaints yesterday with an "Unsolvable" Tripeaks challenge. The daily challenge is the same with everyone and your friend could access the same challenge the same way you did.

I advised that for Solitaire TriPeaks in game queries, kindly contact TriPeaks Player Services team. You can contact the Player Services team by tapping on 'HELP' in the app and then 'CONTACT US' on the FAQ page.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

1. Tripeaks for 12/24/2022 unsolvable? - Similar Threads - Tripeaks 2022 unsolvable

2. Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire - Fable - Tripeaks Medium 3 Boards 1 Deal Issue: Hi there, I am having issues with a Microsoft Solitaire Game. It is located in the Star Club under the Fable deck in Tripeaks. The medium game says clear 3 boards in 1 deal but as soon as I open...
  3. 11/14/2023 Tripeaks bonus game is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11/14/2023 Tripeaks bonus game is locked: 11/14/2023 Tripeaks bonus game is locked at the screen shown when failing to solve. Fields for undo last move and end game is blank and inactive with the solver showing the key but clicking has no...
  4. is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable: Is the Tripeaks game for September 16, 2023, solvable? 6399642b-8e8b-4f03-816c-619604eb69c4
  5. Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?: The TriPeaks game on 9/16 is an easy level, but it is unsolvable. I am a premium user and am using Windows 11 Home. 70b5426f-4cd9-4f7d-a010-d878d43d43eb
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  7. Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...: Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved. 66aa88f2-d063-4456-aed3-6bc314160b1b
  8. Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had issues with TriPeaks easy 16/9/23 ?: I’ve played these games for years and mastered them all…… till yesterday (16/9/23). The easy task….. to me is impossible to solve, not just the number of 6’s to be found, but running out of cards...
  9. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  10. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725