trimestral xbox live code unaviable

Discus and support trimestral xbox live code unaviable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i don't know if this is right section in the forum I've bought an xbox live code 2 days ago,but when i try to use it,xbox tell me the code is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwitchyHydra05, Dec 29, 2015.

  1. trimestral xbox live code unaviable


    i don't know if this is right section in the forum

    I've bought an xbox live code 2 days ago,but when i try to use it,xbox tell me the code is unaviable because is alredy used.

    I've tried to contact xbox support on chat,but,for something reason,i can't.

    someone can help me?

    :)
     
    TwitchyHydra05, Dec 29, 2015
    #1
  2. sebbong
    sebbong Guest
    Xbox.com slow

    xbox status is service unaviable they working on it they added new game to market place and prob effected the system in some way
     
    sebbong, Dec 29, 2015
    #2
  3. Onessuno00
    Onessuno00 Guest
    come riavere ms point riscattati erroneamente su xbox live per abbonamento trimestrale

    salve ho riscattato per errore i microsoft punti su l pc anziche sulla xbox 360 per avere unj abbonamento trimestrale adesso mi ritrovo con un importo inferire rispetto al bonus trimestrale come faccio ad avere il gold di tre mesi perfavore aiutatemi grazie





    Mod Translation:

    Hi, I rediscovered by mistake the microsoft points on the pcs instead of xbox 360 to have a quarterly subscription now I find myself with an inferior amount compared to the quarterly bonus as I have the gold of three months perfect help me thank you
     
    Onessuno00, Dec 29, 2015
    #3
  4. sebbong Win User

    Xbox.com slow

    xbox status is service unaviable they working on it they added new game to market place and prob effected the system in some way
  5. AdamKronus Win User

    Assinatura -[Translation - signature]

    Olá! Ainda já nāo existe a opção de plano anual do Gamepass Ultimate, mas você pode ficar de olho e aproveitar as promoções de assinatura trimestral que aparecem frequentemente na interface do Xbox.

    -[Translation - Hello! There is no longer a Gamepass Ultimate annual plan option, but you can keep an eye out and take advantage of the quarterly subscription promotions that often appear on the Xbox
    interface.]
  6. Aspry Win User

    Problems with Xbox App Win 11

    hi Drew,

    no my Xbox Series S is working fine for me.
    I only got Problems on windows 11 All over all xbox apps like Xbox Game Bar -> no Friends shown up and unaviable to load
    Games can't contact authentication service (like Sea of Thieves in my additional debug Files) or Cloud Gaming also wont work.

    At least, my Ultimate Pass runs trough 2023. hope it is getting fixed until then :D
  7. NannaIsaksson Win User

    Sigh!.. o_o What's up w/ Teredo NAT failure spreading like wildfire?

    As Wordiii wrote. A bunch of people are having the ”Teredo is unable to qualify” error. Paired with ”NAT: Unaviable”.

    As OP discribed it started around the 9th. Last week.

    I have seen multiple threads on this forum and one Sweclockers(swedish tech forum). Twitter and reddit posts. All discribing the same thing the last few days.

    But its wierd. If it was a Microsoft issue you would think morr people but be affected. At the same time it seem to be different ISP:s. Just wierd.
  8. GrubbiestEmu Win User

    Blocking Xbox Live Profile from multi aged family

Thema:

trimestral xbox live code unaviable

Loading...
  1. trimestral xbox live code unaviable - Similar Threads - trimestral live code

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Licensing on XBOX (FAQ) - goes live for Xbox Insiders today: Xbox is rolling out its Disc-to-Digital Licensing test to select Xbox Insiders today. The feature can convert eligible Xbox One and Xbox Series X game discs into digital licenses, >Xbox Play...
  5. Let there be xbox live in cambodia

    in XboX Insiders
    Let there be xbox live in cambodia: I have been wondering why not everyone can play from different countries. And some that our close to a country that works with xbox my girlfriend and me always wants to play but we can't really...
  6. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  7. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  8. Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received

    in XboX Insiders
    Badge Xbox Live Gold 2002-2023 never received: Hi, I'm sure many of you have never received the 2002-2023 Xbox Live Gold badge, which can be viewed on your Xbox profile. I've been an Xbox Live Gold member for several years, and I don't...
  9. I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.: It first started last week, when i wasnt able to hop on Ark Survival Evolved. It said join failed. I check and the Ark server i play on had a discord, and they said xbox people may have connection...
  10. Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Native YouTube Live Streaming Support on Xbox: Hi Xbox Team, As a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber and content creator, I’d love to see native support for YouTube Live streaming directly from Xbox consoles. While the current Twitch integration...