Tried to convince my bro to buy a x1 too, didn't go so well

Discus and support Tried to convince my bro to buy a x1 too, didn't go so well in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother came by today, I decided to show him Forza 5, (he love racing games). -tried to power the xbox on by voice....nothing,,, after the 5th try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thebigfatjerk, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Tried to convince my bro to buy a x1 too, didn't go so well

My brother came by today, I decided to show him Forza 5, (he love racing games).

-tried to power the xbox on by voice....nothing,,, after the 5th try it works

-starts up forza, oh needs an update okay we waited.

-finally launches, goes in a black screen with music playing in the back, you can hear the sound effect moving when you move your cursor. can't go back to the home screen.

-resets x1, waits 5 minutes to power up.

-we play for only 2 min. he walks away.

Yea doesn't look like he is going to buy one LOL.

:)

thebigfatjerk, Feb 23, 2014
  2. eber3
    eber3 Guest
    How I accidentally sold my Xbox 360 for only $50

Obviously he was thinking he hated the X1. I've yet to see anything to convince me to buy one. I suppose eventually when they no longer make games for the 360 I'll have to consider it more. Hopefully by that time the X1 won't be so... well bad.

eber3, Feb 23, 2014
  3. Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

Just tried a hard reboot and it fixed the issue. Go to settings and set Power settings to Energy Saving. I turned X1 of and waited 5 min, turned it back on and everything works fine.

Some people are saying unplug X1 so try that too if this way didn't work.

Mister Monk Man, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Tried to convince my bro to buy a x1 too, didn't go so well