Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it...

Discus and support Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just as the title says. Bought Minecraft for PS5 with the purpose of making a realm and the store wouldn't let me purchase it. So I tried to get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeff Trethewey, Feb 22, 2023.

1. Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it...

Just as the title says. Bought Minecraft for PS5 with the purpose of making a realm and the store wouldn't let me purchase it. So I tried to get a realm on my switch version of the game, and the purchase went through. But now it doesn't register when I try to make one on the switch

:)

Jeff Trethewey, Feb 22, 2023
  2. EliWilton Win User

Minecraft Switch Edition - How bad is it?

It's the worst version. I've got bedrock on RTX3070 laptop, ps5, s22 ultra Samsung. And the switch version is basically unplayable. I paid for realms they were slow and laggy couldn't play with friends ended up just ditching minecraft on switch completely. How can the game run so smoothly on the worst phones, but struggling to play minecraft when the switch plays doom perfectly????

Here's your answer just like most other developers Nintendo switch, they don't put much effort to the platform.
  3. KhalidMustafa2 Win User

Cant Join Minecraft Realm or Servers (PLS HELP)

I’ve been trying to join a realm on Minecraft but I’m having this error and I tried everything I could find I am on a ps5 which Ik isn’t for Microsoft.
  4. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  5. Elmo DFZ Win User

I can't buy a minecraft realm - store connection lost

This is also happening to me on PC. Anyway to help?
    Same here, simply can't buy a realms sub on PC. Doesn't even show me the price per month, it's blank. Yet I can get a free trial of java realms on the actual website.

PS5 can't purchase realms from the store either! Something is broken and no one at Mojang/Minecraft is doing anything to address it.
  6. ReiiZeN Win User

Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.

Alright, when I was younger I bought the Mini game heroes skin pack on the Xbox one edition of Minecraft, and eventually switched to bedrock Minecraft. I couldn't use the skin pack I had bought! I was really upset, and couldn't find a way to get
    it without buying it again. I thought I had been scammed, and was frustrated. Is there any way for me to get it on bedrock edition without buying it again?
    Hi
Thema:

Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it...

1. Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it... - Similar Threads - Tried buy Realms

2. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  9. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  10. Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let me: Im trying to buy EAFC 24 but it doesnt let i Have The money on My xbox account but i press buy and nothing happens 7929d6f4-fec4-4f9d-b8ea-1aa3e8af70cc