Tried to buy a realm on mc with my fiance, website threw two error messages, but still got...

Discus and support Tried to buy a realm on mc with my fiance, website threw two error messages, but still got... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My fiance and I wanted to buy another realm so we could play together and we tried twice to get it to work, but it just wouldn't and i still got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sysy Anae Kitten Kitten, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Tried to buy a realm on mc with my fiance, website threw two error messages, but still got...

My fiance and I wanted to buy another realm so we could play together and we tried twice to get it to work, but it just wouldn't and i still got charged twice. I saw another post on here about something similar and checked my order history (on both of our accounts) and neither order shows up on either of our accounts. So do we actually have a realm and don't know it??

:)

Sysy Anae Kitten Kitten, Jul 23, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Tried to buy a realm on mc with my fiance, website threw two error messages, but still got...