Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

Discus and support Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Boogalumonke, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Boogalumonke
    Boogalumonke Guest

Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it. I was only away from my Xbox for 2 days while I was taking care of work related business, I come home to try and unwind and relax and play some games and I’m met with this doom page that never ends, how can I fix it?

:)

Boogalumonke, Jan 25, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: