Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

Discus and support Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cameron Hornby, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back to xbox Home Screen. I then discovered that this would happen with all games on my console. This includes ancient xbox arcade games and another one that was installed from a disk. Apps like YouTube still worked.

Solutions I have tried with no luck are: Restarting the console, Power cycling, deleting all game saves, full system wipe, carefully taking it apart and spraying with compressed air (admittedly the heat sink was pretty dusty) and lastly applying new thermal paste. I've also tried doing an offline system update after a complete console wipe however this gives me an E101 error while verifying the update.

Curious if there are any other at home fixes I can try as I just don't see myself spending the outrageous price of $400 to ship it to Microsoft for them to fix it.

The cruel thing about this that is not only am I stuck home sick, on my reading week with plenty of time to play games, but I am also one payment away from paying it off completely. And now it looks like I might be lucky enough to own a large expensive blue ray player.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Cameron Hornby, Oct 11, 2023
  2. JDMCT9AMR Win User

Can't Update my xbox one

I am having the same issue as well. Why isn't there some type of fix? I've tried every suggestion I could find and nothing. Microsoft/XBOX please come up with a solution. I've wasted several hours trying to resolve this issue!!!!
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not launching on my Series X, However still experiencing issues

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist.

You may have exhausted all possible troubleshooting tips we have to offer. I know taking out money for repairs is not what anyone would want to do but that may be your best possible solution.

If you've registered your device, sign in at Device services to see the device's warranty status. If it's within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you'll be charged a repair fee. If you have not registered you device, follow the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

For more details on getting your Xbox device serviced, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. RichieB_ Win User

Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not launching on my Series X, However still experiencing issues

Hello Cameron Hornby,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Cameron Hornby,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Xbox series X console that getting an error when its verifying the update. We truly understand how frustrating this can be that you cannot use your console.

Since you're getting an E101 error code on your console. For that error code it needs to Perform an Offline system update. To perform that you will need to have a USB flash drive with a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS and a Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port.

Because most USB flash drives come formatted as FAT32 and will have to be reformatted to NTFS. Note that formatting a USB flash drive for this procedure will erase all files on it. Back up or transfer any files on your flash drive before you format the drive. For information about how to format a USB flash drive to NTFS using a PC.

To perform the Offline system update on your console, you may check this support article to see the complete steps for how to do it. Learn more: Perform an offline system update | Xbox Support

For more information about the issue, you may visit this support article as well: Troubleshoot system updates on Xbox | Xbox Support

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. PowerCreator802 Win User

Solitaire Sign In Issues

No. Still having the same issues. I have researched and researched the problem and tried every suggested solution. The most recent update says it fixed this issue, but I think it may have caused it for me!
Thema:

Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

1. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not... - Similar Threads - Tried every solution

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  8. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  9. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  10. Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried every solution suggested by Microsoft and then some, to fix issued with games not...: While playing Starfield on my Series X a few days ago my game crashed for the first time. When I went to start it up again, the splash screen for the game showed, then crashed and brought me back...