Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

Discus and support Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; They wont tell untill someone screams out about it :) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DWoodbine, Apr 18, 2014.

  1. Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!


    They wont tell untill someone screams out about it Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing! :)
     
    MessiahBrowny, Apr 19, 2014
    #31
  2. Correct at Titanfall the beta had no tearing but TF has it now not bad but it's there.
     
    WayneHenderson, Apr 19, 2014
    #32
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    The Beta had tearing aswell.
     
    RippenHarra, Apr 19, 2014
    #33
  4. Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

    Maybe I am looking for the wrong thing but I have never noticed any screen tearing on Trials. I have noticed a massively over bright sun on one level that blinds you though Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing! :D

    Great game, frustrating but great.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 20, 2014
    #34
  5. What I have noticed are the textures loading in at the beginning. I never like seeing that. It's not game-breaking, but it's definitely annoying. I wish that if developers couldn't fix that, they'd at least try to find a way to hide it (like behind some
    awesome loading screen for example).
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 20, 2014
    #35
  6. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    No screen tearing on Trials.

    Anyone who's got it is simply announcing they have a slighty poor television.

    OR

    That their television is SO advanced that the ONE can't handle it.
     
    Azrael008uk, Apr 20, 2014
    #36
  7. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    You know that screen tearing is something that can be measured, right? We had this same nonsense in the Titanfall thread, where some people said there was absolutely zero tearing in that either. There is tearing in both! I'm a big fan of the Xbox One, Titanfall,
    and to a lesser extent, Trials Fusion, but to deny the obvious is just silly.
     
    SigmaTheDJ, Apr 20, 2014
    #37
  8. Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

    I haven't noticed it, and I've played through every track. Actually I have them all done with the exception of inferno IV. Hopefully I can complete that one tomorrow night.
     
    WalkingIrish42, Apr 20, 2014
    #38
  9. The game has a lot of scream tearing but no screen tearing.
     
    CollapseControl, Apr 20, 2014
    #39
  10. I've seen it. It's more of a judder/blurring affect. I'm starting to wonder if it has more to do with certain TV's. My Samsung LED has 120hz auto motion plus, I need to have it set to clear otherwise I notice the screen juddering more often.
     
    HyPeR TRiGG3R, Apr 20, 2014
    #40
  11. Lmao Collapse! Truer words have never been spoken Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing! :p

    GG I have that, like a blurry load that used to happen a lot in CoD online on the maps. Not game breaking like you say but fortunately it fixes itself before the count down.

    HyPeR I am no tech expert so I cant fact that or not but it sounds likely (or possible rather).
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

    Lmao Collapse! Truer words have never been spoken :p

    GG I have that, like a blurry load that used to happen a lot in CoD online on the maps. Not game breaking like you say but fortunately it fixes itself before the count down.

    HyPeR I am no tech expert so I cant fact that or not but it sounds likely (or possible rather).
  13. WalkingIrish42 Win User

    Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

    I haven't noticed it, and I've played through every track. Actually I have them all done with the exception of inferno IV. Hopefully I can complete that one tomorrow night.
  14. Galactic Geek Win User

    Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

    Lofty, are you suggesting that the screen-tearing might occur because of the higher resolution that came with the update?
  15. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

    This game is not cheap though. The last trials game was £10 on the Xbox 360. This one is £16 on Xbox One and there's a season pass available on day one that's another £16. There's no online multiplayer mode (it's gonna be patched in a few months after release).
    The local multiplayer only works on 10 of the tracks.

    I like the game, but I reckon if Red Lynx were still an independent studio instead of being owned by Ubisoft, this game would be better than it is now.

    I tried to record a video of the screen tearing in this, but as the video quality of the game DVR recordings isn't that great, a video makes it seem like the tearing is nowhere near as bad as it actually is (although you can still see it). I have no way
    to do a direct capture unfortunately.

    Some of the reviews have mentioned the tearing issues, such as this from Polygon (who some people claim are biased towards MS, funnily enough): -

    "Trials Fusion is stymied by some glaring technical issues. The most noticeable of these arrives in the form of texture pop-in, as signs and background environments jump from blurry to sharp from one second to the next. Both the Xbox One and the PS4
    versions of the game suffered from these issues. The Xbox One version had additional problems, as specific levels show harsh frame rate drops and screen tearing."
  16. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

    You get what you ask for. Cheaper more quickly rolled out games equals low quality content.

    The past few years all i have seen is people begging for free, cheaper, quicker games.

    I would be happy with 5 titles i could play all for 1+ year then move onto next years line up. All while Indies released in-between

    Also i am very worried about the 1-2-3-4-5-6 trend at the end of game names. That is what concerns me most.
Thema:

Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

Loading...
  1. Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing! - Similar Threads - Trials fusion yet

  2. Madden 26 EA Play 10 hour trial not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Madden 26 EA Play 10 hour trial not working: Not sure if this is an issue with just Alpha but I cannot get past the “Thank you for trying out Madden NFL 26. Your signed in account requires an active EA Play subscription. Please purchase EA...
  3. I renew the 30days trial minecraft realms but it still show expired how can i fix it

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renew the 30days trial minecraft realms but it still show expired how can i fix it: I just renew the minecraft realms 30days trial but when i try to play it show up expired and when i press renew it's show like i have to buy it again how can i fix or do refund to renew it (sorry...
  4. My Xbox Gamepass 1 month trial code says it has already been used. (brand new microsoft...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Gamepass 1 month trial code says it has already been used. (brand new microsoft...: I was gifted a 1 month trial for Gamepass from a friend via Groupon. I created a brand new Microsoft account and tried to redeem the code. It says it has already been redeemed. It's impossible for...
  5. The realms free trial isn't on my Minecraft. Don't forget that I didn't get the free trial...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The realms free trial isn't on my Minecraft. Don't forget that I didn't get the free trial...: The realms free trial isn't on my Minecraft, don't forget that I didn't get it before df760388-15ea-4f5c-b4eb-5d70216188cb
  6. How to delete a trial version of a game on the Xbox 360 its not letting me play the full game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a trial version of a game on the Xbox 360 its not letting me play the full game: I have Minecraft on my Xbox 360 but I also have the trial version installed so when I try to launch the game it launches the trial instead ccc3128a-4008-4c12-81ad-608eddff13a2
  7. Farming Simulator 2012 trial expired

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 2012 trial expired: Hi, I recently tried to launch Farming Simulator 2012 on my Windows PC, but instead of loading normally, the game shows a message saying "Trial expired", even though I own the full version. I'm...
  8. Ghost recon wildlands full game and not the trial

    in XboX Insiders
    Ghost recon wildlands full game and not the trial: Why is it that they only give us the trial instead of the full game? submitted by /u/Ok-Secretary-1179 [link] [comments]
  9. Why is my minecraft acting like I didn't start the realms plus 30 day free trial?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my minecraft acting like I didn't start the realms plus 30 day free trial?: I started a 30 day free trial for Minecraft Realms on my ps5. Made a realm but now my account is acting like I didn't start the free trial. I started it today 200574be-c2f6-4929-bb55-9a50a2260181
  10. i just bought trial fusion for the 360 and its not working

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought trial fusion for the 360 and its not working: after buying it i went to download it to my memory stick (i have not hard drive space left) and it wouldn't download, i retried over and over again, following advice from forums, but with no luck,...