Trial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for XBox gamepad

Discus and support Trial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for XBox gamepad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought new xbox gamepad 01 Feb 2023 in Poland, , I have seen in Xbox aplacation that I can activate Trial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate til May... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SiriusSGA, Dec 26, 2023.

1. SiriusSGA
    SiriusSGA Guest

Hello, I bought new xbox gamepad 01 Feb 2023 in Poland, , I have seen in Xbox aplacation that I can activate Trial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate til May 2024.

I decided to activate it know, but I can no see any ways how to do it. I still can se that my gamepad has Game Pass Ultimate but there isn't any activation code in box or additional buttons in aplication

Can you help?

:)

SiriusSGA, Dec 26, 2023
  2. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  3. SiriusSGA Win User

I have seen it in Xbox aplication (Xbox Insider Program for PC) for PC, when I connected gamepad for my laptop. Now it is displayed a little differently (the view is broken, there is button which redirects to buying pass):

[​IMG]
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Sirius, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Didn't you receive a voucher with the controller?
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Where did you see the trial offer?
  6. SiriusSGA Win User

I have resolved issue.

I had russian interface in Xbox aplication and there was mistake (bug) - when I clicked green button at the right side (not fully displayed), I was redirected to buying new pass.

Now I switched Windows and Xbox aplication to english and there is no this issue - I was redirected to offer with 3 mounths free.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Trial Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for XBox gamepad - Similar Threads - Trial Game Pass

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  4. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Trial Not Working: I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Trial for 14-Days and It comes with EA Play but when I download and try to play Madden 24s free trial which is available for EA Play members it wont let me play...
  6. Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change the main account and keep the Game Pass trial: When i setup my sons Xbox quite quickly on Xmas day i figured it was best to set the 3 month Game Pass Trial to his account. I have my own Microsoft account and created family logins for my two...
  7. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  8. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...
  9. i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel

in XBoX Accessibility
    i tried the xbox game pass trial and now i have lost £1 and cant cancel: i tried the £1 14 day trial and now for some reason even though im signed in with the account i used to buy game pass ON PC it thinks i am not subscribed to it i have lost £1 i have no access to...
  10. I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Purchase/redeem free trial of xbox game pass: When I put in my card details, It says, "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." But I triple checked, and the card details are all good. I even used a different...